xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past ...

Discus and support xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want my case looked into im no having a 100 day ban and 7 day multiplayer for telling people to move out the way games are full of trolls and only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stonedtomb, Oct 23, 2017.

1. stonedtomb
    stonedtomb Guest

xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past ...

i want my case looked into im no having a 100 day ban and 7 day multiplayer for telling people to move out the way games are full of trolls and only good gamers get reported this is a ridiculous system you have in place you ruin peoples experience i been
    gaming with xbox since it started and its all gone to the rubbish because of this sensetive automated reporting sysytem you have in place people who false report should be banned and people should have a write to say there side of the story all you do is see
    one side and your apply for a review is rubbish

:)

stonedtomb, Oct 23, 2017
  2. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    Need Assistance

A lot of things can result in a permanent ban. Not just hacking or cheating. One of the things can just simply be multiple suspensions in the past. You said youve had 6 previous suspensions on that account in the past.

When deciding how long a ban is for the enforcement team does generally look at your previous enforcement history and takes that into account.

Its quite possible since you have had several enforcement actions in the past that they have decided to make this one permanent.

KindGryphon, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Banned but not banned

so i just got off a system ban about 5. Days back. And i cant use messages or use party chat on any account. Support chat rooms have been useless they cant even tell me whats wrong. And enforcement case reviews only work if they register you have a ban.
    Which i technically dont. So im coming here cuz im done with support being useless and hopefully someone higher up sees this cuz idk what to do anymore and im just about done with xbox

EpicNightmare00, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team does not use the forums and the enforcement system is not automated. They do investigate each complaint they receive.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. stonedtomb
    stonedtomb Guest
    case review got upheld and that is your opinion i think diffrent

stonedtomb, Oct 23, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That's fact actually, not an opinion.

If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else you can do but wait it out.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  7. stonedtomb
    stonedtomb Guest
    weres your proof its not an automated messege and yeh i got to wait out false accusations and get banned for nothing

stonedtomb, Oct 25, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

It's not automated.

Any report is thoroughly investigated by a person before any action is taken.

If you have filed for a case review then that means it's been investigated twice,most likely by a different person.

100 day suspensions are issued due to multiple violations of the ToU/CoC.

Daft Badger, Oct 25, 2017
  9. stonedtomb
    stonedtomb Guest
    that is not true at all ive been banned for ablsolutly nothing you will have no xbox players left the way you treat people who been here since day one yeh because people can get there freinds to report you thats all it takes and dont give me all the no it
    doesnt xbox has no proof i done anything and still banned me

stonedtomb, Oct 26, 2017
  10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It is 100% true.

You are obviously not going to believe it no matter what anyone says by the looks of it.

You might want to read about some enforcement myths here & you will see that we are telling you the correct information.

The enforcement team have proof of what you did,they don't have to show you though which is something you agreed to.

I've been with xbox & xbox live since it started,just because you've been with xbox/xbox live for a certain amount of time doesn't make you exempt from the rules.

Daft Badger, Oct 26, 2017
  11. stonedtomb
    stonedtomb Guest
    you show no proof and i dont believe anything you lot tell me because i know whats gone on you dont and the enforcement rules are a joke and i didnt want to exempt but im a paying customer about to lose money over people reporting people for no reason xbox
    is stealing from people by banning them for no good reason

stonedtomb, Oct 26, 2017
  12. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You don't get banned for "no reason" & xbox is not stealing anything from you.

They don't have to show you proof & that is something you agreed to.

Obviously you are not going to listen so there's no point in explaining how things work to you any more.

You asked a question on the support forums,you have been given the correct answers by 2 of people but won't accept them.

Why ask the question if you are not going to accept the answers?

Daft Badger, Oct 26, 2017
  13. stonedtomb
    stonedtomb Guest

yeh you do and yes xbox is stealing if i get banned once more i lose my games what part of that is not stealing .and yes you should have to show proof thats like taking someone to court without giving evidence and i didnt come on here for your approval i
    come on here to get myself unbanned considering theres no other way of talking to enforcement and were in my rant was there a question

stonedtomb, Oct 26, 2017
  14. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You agreed that you forfeit all remaining live time,digital content etc if you are permanently banned.

Stealing is when you take something from someone without that persons permission or knowledge.

You gave your permission & were informed this would happen when you started your account so it is not stealing.

If you don't want to lose your digital content then stop violating the ToU/CoC & getting suspended.

You also agreed that the enforcement team do not have to show you proof,not sure what part of this you don't understand.

You have been told the enforcement team don't use the forums & how to contact the enforcement team.

Daft Badger, Oct 27, 2017
  15. stonedtomb
    stonedtomb Guest
    that is still theft i payed money your taking them without my permission i didnt forfeit anything because it does not state clearly you will lose your games and as for your advice to stop violating the (toc) if you carry on ill have you done for slander
    you dont know anything about what has gone on and yes you do have to show proof thats like taking someone to court for something they didnt do and you dont want to provide evidence so that someone can fight there case you have to provide evidence so we know
    what has gone on and no i didnt agree to your enforcement terms and also no one can contact enforcement team

stonedtomb, Oct 27, 2017
Thema:

1. xbox enforcement dont even look at what you done they just ban if you have had bad past ... - Similar Threads - enforcement dont done

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont know what blocked mean on notification and how long it last from enforcement action...: Xbox1 looking for groups recuiting post for clan on game 18f18fd8-b064-40a3-8c14-8eabe5821844