xbox enforcement doesn't do its job right

Discus and support xbox enforcement doesn't do its job right in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; enforcement team just needs to go it does no good, You say the word cat and it offends someone, then they are on you like white on rice, yet the other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by G0DSxZEUS, Jan 7, 2017.

1. G0DSxZEUS
    G0DSxZEUS Guest

enforcement team just needs to go it does no good, You say the word cat and it offends someone, then they are on you like white on rice, yet the other person that you had reported for harassing you doesn't get anything, except maybe a pat on the shoulder.
    Ps4 is officially the better choice because they don't enforce everybody to say what they want you to say. Cat= suspended obviously

:)

G0DSxZEUS, Jan 7, 2017
  2. Suspended

the enforcement team dont do there job right

EvilBloodDragon, Jan 7, 2017
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Enforcement team is an abusive fraud

Glad to see the Xbox Live Enforcement team doing its job.

Oh, and someone in your "Private Chat" reported you.

Enforcement didn't spy on you out of the blue.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jan 7, 2017
  4. G0DSxZEUS
    G0DSxZEUS Guest

best way to replace enforcement is to do what rockstar did prevent bad launguage in messages easy as that.

G0DSxZEUS, Jan 7, 2017
  5. Retaliating is a breach of the Code of Conduct and subject to enforcement acts. That guy that was harassing you first, probably did it only so you can say something abusive and he'll be able to report you. But in all probability he did get the same suspension
    as the enforcement team looks on both ways of the story.

Next time don't say anything, report and block. How hard is that?

To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com

If you are eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

ShockedSinger48, Jan 7, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You didn't get suspended just for saying the word "cat".

You wouldn't know if someone you reported had been suspended or not.Sometimes you might get a thank you message over live if someone is suspended because of a report you've filed but normally you wont be told anything.

The rules are similar on PSN.

Daft Badger, Jan 8, 2017
  7. G0DSxZEUS
    G0DSxZEUS Guest
    we pay large amounts of cash for this bulls*** its pathetic you cant say anything related to a swear or ur suspended or banned psn doesnt do that so thats why playstation is better

G0DSxZEUS, Jan 8, 2017
  8. xbox enforcement doesn't do its job right

Grow up dude, stop swearing or say anything that can get you banned or worst perma banned on Xbox live if you don't change your behavior, why did you agree to the ToC/ CoC when you brought your Xbox console and made a new account if you think the rules on the
    terms of use that prohibits swearing is "pathetic" it sound to me your the one who is.

And for your Information just watch some youtube videos regarding PSN account even console getting banned too. PSN even banned account just for having a silly Gamer name or whatever they call that on there service lol

ShockedSinger48, Jan 8, 2017
  9. They have their reasons for what they choose to do. Also, if PSN is so better go move onto their platform because complaining on the forums isn't going to help.

VenerableFour98, Jan 8, 2017
  10. the enforcement team do a great job they deal with alot everyday and its not easy for them to get to everyone if people would follow the code of conduct then and not have others fake re[ort then the enforcement team can focus on the real stuff so dnt blame
    them blame the people that ruin it

Aussie Michael, Jan 9, 2017
  11. Using the Xbox Live services means you agree to the Microsoft ToU, and by extension, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct. Failure to act appropriately results in Enforcement action on your account. It's as simple as that.

Keep in mind that Sony enforces a similar behavioral policy on PSN, so don't think that either service should give you an excuse to be rude to other players.

Internet Expert, Jan 9, 2017
  12. bigkiller117
    bigkiller117 Guest
    You,v right! enforcement didnt respect any laws! i get banne because i put **** in every stup*** words a say for sur and i finaly get banne for no reason! They bann people because they hate trumps or they are french! WTF! They realy wants to finish her race
    in front of the judge.

bigkiller117, Sep 4, 2017
  13. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

Could you please translate that into something we can help you with?

An Old Freak, Oct 31, 2018
  14. bigkiller117 Win User

best way to replace enforcement is to do what rockstar did prevent bad launguage in messages easy as that.
    You,v right! enforcement didnt respect any laws! i get banne because i put **** in every stup*** words a say for sur and i finaly get banne for no reason! They bann people because they hate trumps or they are french! WTF! They realy wants to finish her race
    in front of the judge.
  15. G0DSxZEUS Win User

16. VenerableFour98 Win User

They have their reasons for what they choose to do. Also, if PSN is so better go move onto their platform because complaining on the forums isn't going to help.
  17. G0DSxZEUS Win User

we pay large amounts of cash for this bulls*** its pathetic you cant say anything related to a swear or ur suspended or banned psn doesnt do that so thats why playstation is better
  18. ShockedSinger48 Win User

Retaliating is a breach of the Code of Conduct and subject to enforcement acts. That guy that was harassing you first, probably did it only so you can say something abusive and he'll be able to report you. But in all probability he did get the same suspension
    as the enforcement team looks on both ways of the story.

Next time don't say anything, report and block. How hard is that?

To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com

If you are eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
Thema:

1. xbox enforcement doesn't do its job right - Similar Threads - enforcement doesn't job

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. Can I appeal a Ban that doesn't show up in enforcment?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I appeal a Ban that doesn't show up in enforcment?: The name sharing for my profile was banned in 2019 for advertising my own boosting services for apex legends. Is there any way to submit an appeal when the ban isn't in my enforcement history? If...
  10. Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show: So when I log in on my account on Xbox, it says I have a multiplayer ban on my Xbox console, however, it doesn't show up in the enforcements page, and I am unable to submit an appeal...