Xbox Enforcement doesn’t ban fairly

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement doesn’t ban fairly in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I get a communications ban after someone reports me when I talk mess back after they were first and not using any profanity or anything. But I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Gibson1, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Xbox Enforcement doesn’t ban fairly

So I get a communications ban after someone reports me when I talk mess back after they were first and not using any profanity or anything. But I tested xbox to see if they were holding fair communications ban for everyone. I was playing star wars battlefront too and a guy basically swore at me. I report him(as a test) and 10 mins later xbox messages me and says the report didn’t meet their community standards guidelines threshold. So only some people are allowed to swear? And i get a communications ban for not even swearing…That makes no sense. Xbox needs to get rid of messaging all together if this is the case because the xbox enforcement team is not fair when it comes to communications ban. There has also been an instance where both people were wrong but the other person said something really racist and I’m the only one who got banned. I’m seriously considering switching to Playstation and giving sony my money cause this is a complete waste of money if they do communication bans like this. I can’t even play with my friends anymore cause people on here want to talk mess and swear and then when i say something i get banned That’s not fair. If this is an E Rated community. There should be consequences for those who swear and not for the people that just talk mess to the people that were talking mess to them first.

:)

Christopher Gibson1, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Huw K Win User

Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14 day ban.

This literally just happened to me, it says I’m permanently banned but I can access the enforcement page, although it doesn’t say anything under enforcement history? Is it a glitch?
  3. vSxldClip��� Win User

Banned account

It doesn’t show the permanent ban thing on the enforcement website.It only shows it when I log in my account on my game
  4. KazukiValentine Win User

Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14 day ban.

Ok so I just was on and my account just got banned BUT I am able to sign into Xbox . Com and the enforcement site as well but in my Xbox one it says temporary banned but then I signed in my 360 and it said banned till 12/12/9999. But when I look at the enforcement site and it lets me log in and doesn’t show the new ban only a ban from November 2020 and have had zero bans since then . Could this be a glitch or bug ? If so will my account get unbanned?
  5. JECONAH100 Win User

My ban request was denied and I never understood why I was banned?

Well the problem is I can’t see the reason on why I got banned when I go to the enforcement page obviously I violated TOS but it doesn’t tell me what I said or did to deserve a ban, to play Xbox for years and just get banned without a reason is kind of crazy to me.
  6. Nanners meow Win User

THANK YALL FOR FIXING THE ENFORCEMENT PAGE THIS WHY I LOVE XBOX AND IMA STICK WITH XBOX FOREVER🖤

We been calling support and chat support like crazy and they say the same thing “ can’t see a end date to suspension “

But when he log into Xbox on his Xbox console it doesn’t say permanently ban just suspended… and when he goes to enforcement page there is no enforcement active on the page and reputation is still green ??? Sooooo
Thema:

Xbox Enforcement doesn’t ban fairly

1. Xbox Enforcement doesn’t ban fairly - Similar Threads - Enforcement doesn’t ban

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  6. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  7. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  8. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  9. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  10. I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...: I got a messaging suspension earlier for saying “up the scunny” (a phrase of encouragement for a soccer team called Scunthorpe United), after being unable to appeal this suspension i gave up...