Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook ...

Discus and support Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox live enforcement believed fake ban messages from my facebook it was hacked by someone haha I got suspended they post messages xbox enforcement was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KinghellbloodHP, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook ...

Xbox live enforcement believed fake ban messages from my facebook it was hacked by someone haha I got suspended they post messages xbox enforcement was banned till 26 January 2018 I take no reasonability for posting those messages it was not and voiced my
    concerns about someone cheating,using mods and serve lagging I want my enforcement suspension revoked with full theres is no proof or evidence that I said or did anything ragers were using harassment and stalking tactics on 24/7.

:)

KinghellbloodHP, Dec 29, 2017
  2. Kazthek1ll3r
    Kazthek1ll3r Guest
    halo 3 banned for no reason

basically some one knew my email and password and there changed my reste question on my hotmail then after that my facebook got hacked then my bungie got hacked

Kazthek1ll3r, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Dec 29, 2017
  4. Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook ...

those message were not posted by me

5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you do realize that pretending to be a moderator is a clear violation of the terms of use right?

Worthy of.a perm suspension

So you got off light

Its.not something to be funny about

ngocphi, Dec 29, 2017
  6. reframe from the fabrication you just said I never said any of the above the hacker did the excactly the kind of behaviour and misconduct that make xbox enforcement more corrupt and prone to believing fake news stories xbox enforcement rep is allready badly
    corrupt,and misuse there powers they have lets cheaters,modders and glitchers and hackers goes under my watch observing of their conduct and pretend to being nothing I am not a moderator I am a fair player.

7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    so you don't repeat what they said

It's that simple

You report it that's it

By repeating it.you are committing the same crime

.stop breaking the rules

Or trying to bypass them

ngocphi, Dec 29, 2017
  8. Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook ...

my eyes are wide open just what I saw posted on my facebook by someone else I am guility of nothing your guilt tripping me by saying this it just proves enforment team is abuse its power you were put in power to research these stories and allegations not
    to fall foul to corruption,misuse and made up stories exactly why billions have lost trust in you worldwide because you biased and refuse to get both sides of the story I think its low weak and piety what are you still doing in power you sound like the most
    corrupt person linked to xbox enforcement team

KinghellbloodHP, Dec 30, 2017
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you are accusing us of the same thing duh

Two things first one sided post is only one sided see where it's similar

At no point do you get any info on the other side

Guess why

One it's privacy of.both users

The said person doesn't know what or when the violations occured

So where is the other side

If he posted both sides then he knows he violated the terms of use he just hide other occurance

Look up the pro is corrupt

Guess what it was a edited video

And again the pet does not mention what occurred

So you do not know what occured

Fyi the feed.suspensions is not a xbox suspension you do realize that right?

ngocphi, Dec 30, 2017
  10. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

bowski477, Nov 1, 2018
  11. ngocphi Win User

Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook account

reframe from the fabrication you just said I never said any of the above the hacker did the excactly the kind of behaviour and misconduct that make xbox enforcement more corrupt and prone to believing fake news stories xbox enforcement rep is allready badly
    corrupt,and misuse there powers they have lets cheaters,modders and glitchers and hackers goes under my watch observing of their conduct and pretend to being nothing I am not a moderator I am a fair player.
    so you don't repeat what they said

It's that simple

You report it that's it

By repeating it.you are committing the same crime

.stop breaking the rules

Or trying to bypass them
  12. KinghellbloodHP Win User

Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook account

those message were not posted by me
  13. bowski477 Win User

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review from there if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  14. ngocphi Win User

my eyes are wide open just what I saw posted on my facebook by someone else I am guility of nothing your guilt tripping me by saying this it just proves enforment team is abuse its power you were put in power to research these stories and allegations not
    to fall foul to corruption,misuse and made up stories exactly why billions have lost trust in you worldwide because you biased and refuse to get both sides of the story I think its low weak and piety what are you still doing in power you sound like the most
    corrupt person linked to xbox enforcement team
    you are accusing us of the same thing duh

Two things first one sided post is only one sided see where it's similar

At no point do you get any info on the other side

Guess why

One it's privacy of.both users

The said person doesn't know what or when the violations occured

So where is the other side

If he posted both sides then he knows he violated the terms of use he just hide other occurance

Look up the pro is corrupt

Guess what it was a edited video

And again the pet does not mention what occurred

So you do not know what occured

Fyi the feed.suspensions is not a xbox suspension you do realize that right?
  15. ngocphi Win User

you do realize that pretending to be a moderator is a clear violation of the terms of use right?

Worthy of.a perm suspension

So you got off light

Its.not something to be funny about
Thema:

Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook ...

1. Xbox enforcement belived fake ban messages on my facebook after someone hacked my facebook ... - Similar Threads - enforcement belived fake

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  6. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  7. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  8. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  9. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  10. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...