Xbox Enforcement Being COMPLETELY Unfair

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Being COMPLETELY Unfair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have gotten a unfair ban for achievement modding which i should have not done BUT... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gangbeasts929, May 14, 2022.

1. Xbox Enforcement Being COMPLETELY Unfair

i have gotten a unfair ban for achievement modding which i should have not done BUT https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...enforcement/types-of-xbox-enforcement-actions says nothing about achievement modding causing a permanent ban and its suppose to give me a gamerscore reset and this was my first ban and i cant contact them because they rejected my case review and i need help contacting them, Otherwise i wasted 4 years of my life on this account straight up

:)

gangbeasts929, May 14, 2022
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Enforcement actions being unfair

The problem is that some of those accounts that say that are troll accounts and they dont care if they get a ban, you must never reply to those kind of comments...
  3. pjameleven Win User

Sorry that happened, but if people are saying inappropriate things to you on Xbox live, the best thing to do is to report them them mute and block them. You shouldn't engage with them, even if they started it. If you feel like you were unfairly suspended
    you can ask for a case review. You can find more info on how to do that by going here: enforcement.xbox.com. Hope that helps.
  4. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Please read

https://enforcement.xbox.comIt gives sound advice. Most importantly do not "hang out" (play) with those people. Avoid them at all costs. Find a good group.
    I don't know your game, but there are more of us Ambassador types than trolls. Report those that offend you. That is important also.
  5. BeIovid Win User

How to submit a case review

In addition to the site being down, a lot of unjust/ unfair automatic bans are being given out, it's an issue we have to wait for the enforcement team to fix.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Unfair communication ban being enforced?

You could better blocked him instead of sending him messages
Thema:

Xbox Enforcement Being COMPLETELY Unfair

1. Xbox Enforcement Being COMPLETELY Unfair - Similar Threads - Enforcement Being COMPLETELY

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  4. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  5. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  6. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  7. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  8. Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is enforcement being carried out by bots?: I am only making an assumption based on recent enforcement taken against my family's Xbox live account. So about a month ago my son came home from school so so happy as he had found some other...
  9. Xbox enforcement team striking my account down for a year without being active

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement team striking my account down for a year without being active: To whomever it may concern, I had previously received 5 strikes while not using Xbox services, afterwards I submitted an appeal it was immediately declined without further notice or explanation. I...
  10. How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no...: I have been BANNED as of Today for 14 days and was on a communication ban during this so called report for messaging when I never sent any messages I haven’t changed my account in years and it’s...