Xbox enforcement ban and Case reviews

Discus and support Xbox enforcement ban and Case reviews in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox enforcement needs to do a better job. I was banned for two weeks for supposedly theft, phishing, or solicitation. The reason I believe is because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IdkSomthingRandom, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Xbox enforcement ban and Case reviews

Xbox enforcement needs to do a better job. I was banned for two weeks for supposedly theft, phishing, or solicitation. The reason I believe is because I was posting a challenge on the xbox looking groups for Warframe i'm not entirely sure because xbox isn't
    specific.Anyways other people cheated using resources that were prohibited in my challenge. In order for me to give them what they desired them and their friends reported me. Xbox didn't even review it, it was just an instant ban from everything on the xbox.
    I talked to an xbox ambassador and even read her the looking group post. She agreed it was an unfair ban, i filed for a review but still nothing has happened. They make it so you can't directly contact anyone on the enforcement team, and i'm getting so fed
    up with them unfairly banning us innocent customers/players. They make the rules and even if they realize their mistake and unban you when the 2 weeks are almost over they do nothing to compensate for it. The xbox enforcement team play by their own rules and
    we just have to sit back and do nothing. There are many cases like this, but xbox plays god with your account . I've read many threads where they explain the reason forthe ban and it wasn't their fault. Xbox needs to be specific when telling you the reasons
    for your ban so you can make your case. All they do is give you a vague reason without a proper description. I for one among many others are getting sick and tired over these poor reviews and the days or even week you have towait just for a second review.
    The looking group said "Survive a hit from my 2 bows without abilities infinite regen revenant wukong limbo companion blocking reverse damage and i'll give you 10p have fun Xbox enforcement ban and Case reviews ;)"

:)

IdkSomthingRandom, Sep 29, 2020
  2. e98e30b7-8753-469d-9 Win User

Is it really a giveaway though if they need to complete a challenge. Kinda just sounds like a friendly competition in my opinion •_•
  3. e98e30b7-8753-469d-9 Win User

That doesn't really make sense because people use the looking groups to trade items all the time. Go on Warframe looking groups right now and I can guarantee you'll find at least one person. Please lmk the exact rule i violated that warrented a two week
    suspension. It says don't ask for something in exchange for another for example followers. What was i exchanging that violated the code of conduct?
  4. Smwutches Win User

i'll give you 10p have fun ;)"
    That is the part of your post that violated the code of conduct. LFG posts are only meant to find other people to play games with. Using them for trading items/money, offering things, etc. is not allowed. So yes, based on what you say your post said, you
    did violate the
    code of conduct.

[​IMG]

Ambassadors don't have anything to do with enforcement so even though one might think something was unfair, it doesn't mean the action didn't warrant a suspension. Unfortunately there are Ambassadors who don't follow the rules either even though they're
    supposed to.
  5. ngocphi Win User

That is the rule as smuwtches mentioned

If you see it being abused then report i

LFG IS only to be usrd to find other players and yes people have been banned for doing so

Only ingames method cna be usrd for trading period

You already been told by enforcement

So they are doinf their jobs LFG RULES are pretty clear and the description itself says it all

LOOKING for group
  6. Smwutches Win User

You were offering to give something away in order for them doing something. That's a giveaway.
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement ban and Case reviews - Similar Threads - enforcement ban Case

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  6. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  7. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  8. it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says the account is suspended, but when i go to enforcement, it says banned user at the top.: hello! so, my xbox live account was what i believe was banned 3 years ago, but when i try to log into the account, it just says im suspended, but when i go to xbox enforcement, it says banned user...
  9. I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned on MWIII on DEC 8 by Xbox Enforcement and activision took that decision...: I was banned from cod activision while I was playing on MW3. I contacted activision support and they told me that xbox enforcement team are the ones that banned me. how can they banned me tho I...
  10. Unjust enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjust enforcement ban: These are abbreviations for in game content for the division 2. Fast gens is an abbreviation for fast generators on a mission and nego is short for negotiators which all of us in the game use....