XBOX Enforcement are you joking me

Discus and support XBOX Enforcement are you joking me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got a suspension today for a LFG post for Recruiting players to my Division 2 Clan HOW IN THE HELL IS THIS A VIOLATION OF YOU'RE TERMS OF SERVICE... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ISAShadowStalker, Nov 29, 2022.

1. XBOX Enforcement are you joking me

So I got a suspension today for a LFG post for Recruiting players to my Division 2 Clan HOW IN THE HELL IS THIS A VIOLATION OF YOU'RE TERMS OF SERVICE THIS PLATFORM IS A JOKE NOW.
    XBOX Enforcement are you joking me [​IMG]

:)

ISAShadowStalker, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Corgiest Corgi Win User

Haha, that's nuts bro. At least they gave you a reason. Microsoft just says "No information available". You're right Xbox blows hard now. Officially switching to PC where I can at least still play multiplayer without being randomly ban hammered. Very cool Microsoft keep it up.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  4. MRFOUNDER489 Win User

xbox support and enforcement

xbox support and enforcement are a joke
  5. Inquisitor Ullr Win User

Xbox enforcement is a joke

The fact that I've been using this service for years and have spent way to much money over those years and I get this little respect is ridiculous while I don't expect this to get my issue fixed I hope it shows how barn the current system is to where one
    guy can feel a little lazy and completely dismissive your case when there seems a chance that the entire ban wasn't unjustified or the issues was something taken out of context.if here's anyone I can speak speak to this about please let me known supports has
    only agreed there wasn't an issue and said they wouls file a complaint but that more then likely won't wont do anyone any good.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Enforcement is a joke.

obsessive he has made multiple posts he just doesn't understand his issue

His issue is rep he thinks he can go away for 1-2 months and his rep can reset
Thema:

1. XBOX Enforcement are you joking me - Similar Threads - Enforcement are joking

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. Enforcement team, you are an actual joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement team, you are an actual joke.: I decided to test the new enforcement guidelines just to see if it will actually work. Meaning, I was expecting to get banned. Now, the funny part is that this is the 8 strikes you are out system....
  10. Xbox enforcement is such a joke

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement is such a joke: Why does it even exist in the first place? You get suspended on Xbox try to make an appeal and it gets declined. It’s not like it was ever going to be accepted anyways it’s honestly sad how...