Xbox enforcement are targeting me

Discus and support Xbox enforcement are targeting me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so it seems that when ever I just finish a communications ban (bearing in mind I have Tourette's, but Microsoft don't take that into account) I seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DennerLAD, Oct 23, 2017.

1. DennerLAD
    DennerLAD Guest

so it seems that when ever I just finish a communications ban (bearing in mind I have Tourette's, but Microsoft don't take that into account) I seem to get another one straight after for no apparent reason, the ban I had before was only 2 weeks which is
    fine, I can be patient. But then I gained a new ban which had suddenly become a 3 MONTH BAN, best part is that they don't even give me an even give me any reasons or why they've done to me!

:)

DennerLAD, Oct 23, 2017
  2. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    I think Microsoft is targeting an adult audience with the One.

xbox always targeted adults. they are just now targeting casuals

US Revenge, Oct 23, 2017
  3. XBOX LIVE GET HACKED?!!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah a hacker group named anoymous had hacked xbox live , they are targeting other hackers

BalisticMayh3m9, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Xbox enforcement are targeting me

All information about suspensions are found here:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

If you have been exhibiting negative behavior on Xbox Live for the past few days or weeks, any reports submitted against your account could have been reviewed by XBLPET by now. Consecutive suspensions often result in longer sentences.

Unfortunately, the forums will be unable to help you any further than this, as nobody has access to your Enforcement records, and the Enforcement team does not post here.

Internet Expert, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox enforcement are targeting me 👌🏻

All information about suspensions are found here:
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

If you have been exhibiting negative behavior on Xbox Live for the past few days or weeks, any reports submitted against your account could have been reviewed by XBLPET by now. Consecutive suspensions often result in longer sentences.

Unfortunately, the forums will be unable to help you any further than this, as nobody has access to your Enforcement records, and the Enforcement team does not post here.
  6. Nicola Carr Win User

Xbox is targeting me

Move to Playstation. I've just had my appeal declined for cheating even though I've never cheated! Xbox need to be held accountable and I will do my best to make sure everybody knows what type of company they are! A company that CBA to double check and admit that they made the wrong decision. All I wanted was an apology and my account back. Disgusting company!
  7. Geth Win User

Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?

I'd remove the gamertags from the post, as it could cause targeting.

Report the individuals to Xbox enforcement. Then get into contacts with your ISP to see what they can do.
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion?

Hello Rebel,

Enforcement actions are handled at the Xbox Enforcement website.

Referenced here at the Code of Conduct, controversial religious content, which is determined by the team, is investigated into.

It is best to sign in at the site, and review the action itself there.

This would be the way of contact to that team.

We thank you for your feedback!
  9. Shi-[xboxvenue] Win User

Communication suspension, but can't play online?

I've already sent a case review and it was upheld. It's insanely ironic that this game that just came out is the game I'm unable to play due to this enforcement action against me from defending myself. Nice to see Xbox has the peoples' backs who are targeted
    by trolls and DDoS'ers! Thanks for the reply though.
Thema:

1. Xbox enforcement are targeting me - Similar Threads - enforcement are targeting

2. Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement is awful and doesn't review cases to their full extent. Need help with a...: Recently, someone came into a party that some friends, my girlfriend, and I were in and started being very rude towards me and my significant other. There had been issues with him in the past, so...
  3. Xbox enforcement Job or Career

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement Job or Career: How do I get an Xbox enforcement job or career and what's the correct job title for it b68a0ff8-b1c6-41de-acc1-099d5217f4d5
  4. Why does Xbox Enforcement suck so hard.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox Enforcement suck so hard.: I reported someone for blatantly cheating on PUBG. 110% this (insert bad word here) had some sort of wall hack on a brand new account that didn't even have a single friend! Is that a...
  5. Xbox enforcement is out of hand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox enforcement is out of hand: I got 8 day suspension for this, there is no reason for this kind of suspension.. over a single letter [img] a42ad14b-da20-46c1-a750-4b048e34c766
  6. I apologized years ago to enforcement and was permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I apologized years ago to enforcement and was permanently banned: So years ago probably 2015 I said a bad word to a guy on Xbox messages and got reported and banned for awhile and was the first and only ban on my account. I go to enforcement review and...
  7. Abolish the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Abolish the enforcement team: The enforcement team are power hungry. All they wish to do is suspend people who have done nothing wrong. So many people have been suspended for nothing, with no clear evidence and without ever...
  8. Recieved an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved an enforcement action?: Xbox app & Website keeps telling me I received an "enforcement action" 5 days ago, but whenever I click "find out how this suspension affects you" it takes me to an enforcement history page that...
  9. What happened to all my account enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happened to all my account enforcement?: So it's been a while since iv gotten a ban or a slap on the wrists for my actions. I was a toxic child growing up so I have received a good 12 account enforcements for communication/msging &...
  10. Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft Enforcement target me because of my religion?: Since xbox enforcement has no way to contact them I'm posting this here to have it addressed. My gamerpic has been suspended and I need a justifiable reason for it. My gamerpic was the Jerusalem...