Xbox Enforcement And Many Questions the Xbox Enforcement Team Won't Answer

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement And Many Questions the Xbox Enforcement Team Won't Answer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. So this issue started today between a chat area on Xbox. I was currently messaging my friend, and eventually one of my words was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wolf Pack XL 23, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Xbox Enforcement And Many Questions the Xbox Enforcement Team Won't Answer

Hello everyone.

So this issue started today between a chat area on Xbox. I was currently messaging my friend, and eventually one of my words was flagged as inappropriate, and I was suspended for a day.

I know a day is not much time, but this suspension is completely unnecessary and has now tainted my admission profile because of a simple misinformation.

I'm confused how one single word was confused so drastically to the point that I'm banned, and it does not let me get into a case with Enforcement so if anyone knows what to do, please tell me.

(summarized) messages<mis-read<ban<no info on how to repeal.

Thank you.

:)

Wolf Pack XL 23, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

The suspension is only unnecessary if you don't learn from it !

Instead of questioning the system you should question the way you communicate !

That easy !
    It was simply my slang of words due to the meaning of it ( many definitions ) and mis hearing from the person. The person thought I said something else and is now on my side and was trying to repeal with me. I'm sorry that I have a different culture on English
    definition than other people.

Also, like I said in my own statement if you didn't read it, it clearly says that it was a "miscommunication" between two players. Thank you for the response but that does not help my problem with Xbox Enforcement.
  3. [EX] Win User

The suspension is only unnecessary if you don't learn from it !

Instead of questioning the system you should question the way you communicate !

That easy !
  4. SLING SHOT 95 Win User

cheaters/ modders look out

Do Members of the Enforcement team ever answer our questions? Is there a part of the Forum that we can get answers to our problems from the Enforcement Team ?
  5. DanielHakenes Win User

Gamer Tag Change

Usually your GT wouldn't be changed without a reason. Maybe it offended someone who contacted the enforcement Team or it is against terms of use of xbox live. You should add your question to enforcement forum as the enforcement team is responsible for the
    change and could answer your questions. You will find it in the xbox forums on the upper right and can choose. Best reagards, LGK1981
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Xbox Repeated Ban Duration

Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement And Many Questions the Xbox Enforcement Team Won't Answer - Similar Threads - Enforcement Many Questions

2. Xbox Enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Enforcement: I was suspended for talking about money in a Grand Theft Auto Mission Via Looking For Group Posts, and I’m unable to appeal. What can I do? 7bc9cd73-2cef-4750-a3ba-b3f546cac4f2
  3. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  6. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  7. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  8. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  9. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  10. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1