Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can understand people being banned for communication whenever you dogtalk kids, but most people usually get banned for communication or for sending... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Last x Priest, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban

I can understand people being banned for communication whenever you dogtalk kids, but most people usually get banned for communication
    or
    for sending messages that can be reported to the microsoft bot that will auto-ban your account for 1 day...

I am sure that you've never seen an 7 day suspension for Activity Feed

Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban [​IMG]

I tried to contact and make an appeal, but I just got answered by bot, like what?:
    (Not even in my main langage, that's how you know it's a bot or a Copy/Paste Msg)

I would have you know that I have most of my profile privated, right other than my activity feed where I post something every 3 months
    as for my last posts in my activity feed, I usually only take pictures or videos of the game i'm playing

My history in my activity feed goes like this:
    47 days
    111 days
    111 days
    133 days
    133 days
    140 days
    151 days
    173 days
    180 days
    197 days

I browse though my activity feed and there's nothing that is going against their whatever random stuff terms and services, unless taking a clip of a game or picture is against their term and service...

Now at around 341 days and 341 days
    I have pictures of Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! that I played

So you're telling me that you can be reported for something that's like a year old,... and that is a game they allow themselves for you to play? like what?

:)

Last x Priest, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Last x Priest Win User

So, never use this microsoft platform and do everything in discord, gotcha
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

I think it's easy to get caught out by the Live terms of service when it comes to the activity feed. All content posted to the feed has to be clean and family friendly, but obviously there are games where the content in them is far from that, so a screenshot or video clip can break Live's rules and if someone reports it, you can end up getting suspended.

Also, it doesn't really matter how old the content is, cos if nobody reports it, you can get away with it, but if someone reports a year old clip and it happens to break the rules, action will be taken on your account.
  4. Last x Priest Win User

Did they auto-remove my picture of their reply?

[​IMG]
  5. ElevenSolos Win User

How do i prove im innocent???

and now the ban went from saying banned to (activity feed) wich the only thing in my activity feed is sponge bob and someone dancing go look my account is supremeninja664
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Suspended

If you receive an Xbox enforcement action, you may have broken the rules in the Code of Conduct. You can find out more about decisions or case reviews by signing in to your

enforcement history
    Some enforcements mean we take down content, including changing gamertags, removing screenshots, club names and profiles, Game DVR content, activity feed items or comments, and custom gamerpics. Enforcements
    can also include temporary or permanent account suspensions, Xbox Live device bans, and game-specific bans.
    For more details, see
    Types of Xbox enforcement actions
    Learn more
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement - Activity Feed Ban - Similar Threads - Enforcement Activity Feed

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  6. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  7. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  8. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

in XBoX on Windows
    Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private: I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a ban for something you never did....
  9. Xbox enforcement team striking my account down for a year without being active

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox enforcement team striking my account down for a year without being active: To whomever it may concern, I had previously received 5 strikes while not using Xbox services, afterwards I submitted an appeal it was immediately declined without further notice or explanation. I...
  10. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] e01b0aac-2ae7-4e95-a96a-1bff8c896a64