Xbox Enforcement Action ban for gamerpic

Discus and support Xbox Enforcement Action ban for gamerpic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Imagine you get a 4 day ban because a team on DMZ got wiped and called us English Dogs then decided to report my gamer pic which was me holding my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PRIM3 ViZiON, Mar 15, 2023.

1. PRIM3 ViZiON
    PRIM3 ViZiON Guest

Imagine you get a 4 day ban because a team on DMZ got wiped and called us English Dogs then decided to report my gamer pic which was me holding my misses. Can’t even contact the enforcement team at all, paying for a service to get a 4 day ban for someone being so hurt by being wiped. Jokes.

:)

PRIM3 ViZiON, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can my xbox account get banned due to multiple gamer pic suspensions.

Yes, multiple enforcement actions could lead to a permanent ban. It doesn't matter what type of suspension or that it's just for gamerpics. And yes, using a gamerpic that was already removed can lead to another suspension.
  3. PRIM3 ViZiON Win User

yes it is the situation, the team I wiped on DMZ on MW2 actually took the time to go onto my account and report my gamerpic as a team and an automatic ban was placed, I have submitted a case review. They even stated they’re gonna report me, sadly in this community we have bad sports that report you for nothing but being better at the game than them. sad really as I pay money for my Xbox to even be able to talk to my friends and now I can’t talk to no one or enjoy myself with my friend. Gutted to be fair.
  4. PRIM3 ViZiON Win User

Just had my appeal denied, we live in an age wheee you can’t have you and your misses pregnancy bump as a picture without offending the snowflake generation, I’m moving over to PlayStation, Xbox platform is a joke.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account but as mentioned above, the Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi PRIM3!

This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Unfortunately, here in the community, we only have limited support in regard to Enforcement concerns. This is being handled by the Xbox Enforcement team alone. All details are confidential even the support cannot assist us with this.

They work offline so there's no direct contact to them. We can only get in touch with them when we report a player or apply for a case review. Please sign in your account via https://enforcement.xbox.com/ website to check for your enforcement details and to check if you're eligible to file a case review. For more details, please refer to their email.
Thema:

1. Xbox Enforcement Action ban for gamerpic - Similar Threads - Enforcement Action ban

2. It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says “notice of Xbox enforcment action” when I try and send a party invite why is that: Why does it say I’m suspended 5eba4a90-622b-4058-96df-0bec399b10bb
  3. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  4. This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This account violated the Community Standards and was subjected to enforcement action. I...: I got banned and im not sure why i got banned it's not even telling me why im banned 5dbfea8d-ebfc-48e0-b112-c9a927591f40
  5. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...
  6. Enforcement Action with no information available?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action with no information available?: I've tried to get information regarding an enforcement action which has disabled my account, but it seems there is no other way to reach the Enforcement Team other than...
  7. Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the...: I was going to join the ambassador team when I was met with this Requirement: You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account within the last year was not met. only word I said I...
  8. Notice of Xbox enforcement action

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Xbox enforcement action: Hi there My son has this on his x box we as parents just need to speak to someone to find out what is going on and how we deal with it please This is how it reads on his screen Notice of...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the point of an appeal if I don't get to defend myself against an enforcement action?: I received a two-week account suspension, so multiplayer/social is unavailable. When I look at the enforcement action, it said there are no details as to why I was suspended. I submitted an appeal...