Xbox enforcement abuse

Discus and support Xbox enforcement abuse in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to know why it's okay for Xbox enforcement employees to ban accounts because they lost in the game I beat an Xbox employee the other day... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fxboxpos, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Fxboxpos
    Fxboxpos Guest

Xbox enforcement abuse

I would like to know why it's okay for Xbox enforcement employees to ban accounts because they lost in the game I beat an Xbox employee the other day and again said nothing to him and as soon as the game was over I find out I received a 15-day band I can't even play games online and yet I still have not got a reason on why I was banned and I appealed it and the appeal was denied with still no reason why the band is there or what it was for can you clowns at Xbox enforcement at least say what the band is for I really want to know as for naw I'm done doing business with an abusive company like Microsoft

:)

Fxboxpos, Dec 11, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox enforcement abuse?

Yep,age ratings on a game do not apply to the online side of it,something you are told when you go online with every game that has online multiplayer.

An age rating only applies to the single player content & it means that someone under that age can't buy the game,it does not mean they can not play the game.

Everything you do on xbox live must be rated E for everyone not matter the age rating on the game.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox enforcement abuse?

The ESRB rating of a game does not matter, nor is it enforced (that rating system only serves as a suggestion).

Xbox Enforcement does in fact review message history, and they will issue consequences on whoever sends a message with content that violates the Code of Conduct.

You can read below for more information on how the system works.

-
    Suspensions

-
    Code of Conduct
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox enforcement abuse

That person most likely wasn't an employee and if they were, they wouldn't have been an enforcement agent. You would have received a suspension because someone reported you and the enforcement team (who doesn't use the forums) would have suspended you for doing something to violate the code of conduct. You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for more information.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox enforcement abuse

Also note, if you continue to do the same thing and continue to be suspended, it will result in a permanent ban.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox enforcement abuse

Hi there,

The enforcement team does not use the forums and only they can respond to any enforcement actions.

You would need to contact them through the case review process at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Xbox enforcement abuse

1. Xbox enforcement abuse - Similar Threads - enforcement abuse

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  5. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  6. Xbox enforcement problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox enforcement problem: I was recently suspended on Xbox I've checked the enforcement websites but no action suspension [img] b2554e98-3488-4169-8b9e-9f4cae8918ac
  7. Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox enforcement so soft?: I just got a communication ban on my account for the comment of “wild lmao”. I genuinely have no idea how that would result in a ban in any universe. So I would like to know when did Xbox...
  8. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  9. How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is an individual capable of abusing Xbox's enforcement system so effectively for such a...: For over a year I've been getting harassed by an individual on Xbox live after crushing him in a game of prisoner rescue. I have received some of the most hateful, bigoted, racist and homophobic...
  10. What happens when Xbox enforcers abuses their power!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happens when Xbox enforcers abuses their power!?: I received 13 or 14 day suspension recently & i had not been in multiplayer in weeks. if I received that suspension for what reasons i think i did, than they customized the duration of a 72 hour...