Xbox emiting high pitch noise

Discus and support Xbox emiting high pitch noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my xbox one console whenever it receives power it emits a high pitch noise. This happens when playing games aswell. This problem began today and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by siluscooper, Nov 8, 2019.

1. siluscooper
    siluscooper Guest

On my xbox one console whenever it receives power it emits a high pitch noise. This happens when playing games aswell. This problem began today and i found the only way to stop it was to unplug it. Anyone know a fix?

:)

siluscooper, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Cho Zan Wan Win User

Is it a constant sound, or does it get louder when you play?

I suggest getting in touch with support at
    https://support.xbox.com
    - They should be able to help.
  3. RocketsMan2142 Win User

I had a similar problem with my original Day 1 edition Xbox. I cleaned the vents out with a vacuum cleaner and made sure it was placed in a well ventilated area.
  4. Cho Zan Wan Win User

There are a couple of components that move inside the console, like the fan and disc drive. If it's an original console there is a fan in the power block. Again I'd get in touch with support at https://support.xbox.com.
    They'll be the best people to help!
  5. SatansApostle89 Win User

High pitch noise.....

Sorry for double posting, I forgot to mention that I am using an elite console
  6. BiteMyFury Win User

High pitch noise.....

I don't think it's about the carpet either, for you. I just had it now, Google'd it and found this. It's never happened, only the first time for 2 years, and it's on a well ventilated area, on a wooden desk. So it may just be the actual Xbox. I'm going to
    do some more researching on this. I'll let you know if I find anything.
Thema:

1. Xbox emiting high pitch noise - Similar Threads - emiting high pitch

2. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  3. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  4. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  7. High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.

in XboX Insiders
    High ping on Xbox X even on ethernet.: Hello! I’ve been having some trouble with my connection lately and wanted to see if anyone could please help. My console is connected to my router through ethernet. I mainly play FIFA (EAFC24),...
  8. Xbox Series X emitting high frequency sound when turned off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X emitting high frequency sound when turned off.: Hello Xbox community, I would first like to piggyback off of another user Thomas’ post. They experienced the same issue with their Xbox series X as I have, but it seems as though the discussion...
  9. Does the xbox 360 wireless controller stop to emit radiofrequencies (microwaves) when it is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the xbox 360 wireless controller stop to emit radiofrequencies (microwaves) when it is ...: Hello, Does the xbox wireless controller stop to emit radiofrequencies (microwaves) when it is USB plugged into the console ? Regards J. d55683c4-ca67-4912-bc07-8f8bf34bc66f
  10. Xbox One February Update - TV Speakers now emit an audible high-pitched whine/static sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One February Update - TV Speakers now emit an audible high-pitched whine/static sound: Hello, I received the February Update over the weekend while my console was in 'Instant-on' standby mode. Upon turning the console back on, I received the green progress bar screen indicating the...