Xbox elites series 2 on xbox series s paddles become unresponsive on Apex Legends after...

Discus and support Xbox elites series 2 on xbox series s paddles become unresponsive on Apex Legends after... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After playing Apex Legends for more than 30 minutes, the game begins not registering crouch and jump, which are binded to my P2 and P4. Its not an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Louis Robinson-Gale, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Xbox elites series 2 on xbox series s paddles become unresponsive on Apex Legends after...

After playing Apex Legends for more than 30 minutes, the game begins not registering crouch and jump, which are binded to my P2 and P4. Its not an issue with the controller, as I have spammed them on other apps and the settings and they work consistently. I need to fix this game breaking bug

:)

Louis Robinson-Gale, Oct 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox elites series 2 on xbox series s paddles become unresponsive on Apex Legends after extended playtime

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Louis

Is this happening only when you use the controller with Apex legends?
    If yes, you may need to reach EA and report this bug with them
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

But before that we can try some things to isolate the issue a bit more

First, are you using an insider build / beta OS on your console?
    When this started to happen?
    If you're using an stable OS, can you double check if your controller firmware is up to date via accessories app?
  3. LiteralGamrr Win User

Why is there a ⚠️ next to my Xbox game?

I play on Xbox Series S and the games that it's affecting are ROBLOX, Apex Legends, and State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox elite controller 2

Each Elite controller series 2 comes with 1 set of paddles. You can order replacement paddles, thumbsticks etc.

Series 1 paddles, thumbsticks is not compatible with series 2.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Xbox Series Elite 2 Paddles Unresponsive

6. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 paddles unresponsive

Hello HecticSlicer,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

Xbox elites series 2 on xbox series s paddles become unresponsive on Apex Legends after...

1. Xbox elites series 2 on xbox series s paddles become unresponsive on Apex Legends after... - Similar Threads - elites series series

2. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  5. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  7. controller elite series 2 barely working

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller elite series 2 barely working: my LB and RB stopped working ages ago and required a heavy amount of force so i switched to the back buttons which have been working, until most of my buttons stopped working fully execpt my RT,...
  8. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  9. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  10. How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2: This past weekend, I was playing on my PC, as usual. Had no problems whatsoever throughout a 4 hour long session. At the end of my game session, I was noticing that my home button was unresponsive...