Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

Discus and support Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x die Polizei x, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

So I just purchased a brand new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from Best Buy on 11/18/2019 (yesterday). I went online to the Microsoft website, registered my device and the warranty information popped up stating my warranty will expire 4/20/2020
    (5 months left on warranty). Why is Microsoft's website telling me I only have a 5 month's left on the warranty? I contacted Xbox support and spoke with "Daz" who advised me "not to worry" and that he is granting me an additional year of warranty service for
    the controller. He was unable to change the warranty date on the website but advised again, "not to worry" and that if I ever needed help with the controller over the next 17 months, Microsoft would honor the warranty and fix/replace the controller even if
    the warranty period showed expired....???? Huh?

:)

x die Polizei x, Nov 21, 2019
  2. BillSalouf1 Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

I bought Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller, Here in EU (Greece) all controllers have 1 year warranty and the Series X/S consoles 2 years.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

4. Smwutches Win User

Apologies for being a little off topic, but I believe I have uncovered a fraudulent scheme here in India and was seeking help to communicate the same to you all seeking advice on future steps

Per the manual you posted, the warranty is "90 days for refurbished Xbox consoles and all Xbox accessories except Elite Wireless controller Series 2". Since an Xbox controller is an accessory, it has a 90 day warranty.
  5. Hamna.S Win User

What is my warranty on a controller

6. soulflyr Win User

Who to contact, I received a defective XBOX Elite 2 replacement

Thema:

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question

1. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Warranty Question - Similar Threads - Elite Wireless Controller

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  3. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose: The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired? Many thanks, David 8c725e43-a109-46f0-ba31-3889431b1181
  4. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  6. XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in: Hi, I recently got an Elite Series 2 controller and am super happy about it, but something is totally wrong unfortunately. 1. The controller will only switch on when I plug the USB C cable in,...
  7. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  8. XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting: Hello i recently got a brand new XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller to play games from the game pass on my pc wirelessly. But i was annoyed that my controller keeps disconnecting after 5min...
  9. Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back: Sent my controller for repair and they only sent back the d pad and thumb sticks. I have no idea of the next steps or if I will be receiving my controller. Is any one able to assist?...
  10. I have a Xbox Elite Series Wireless Controller 2, my "A" button sticks when i press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Elite Series Wireless Controller 2, my "A" button sticks when i press it: Hello everyone, i had purchased a Xbox Series Wireless Controller 2. It is still under warranty till 12/12/2023. Lately i have been facing an issues specifically with "A" button. Whenever i press...