Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got an Elite series 2 and the first thing I noticed is the A button seems to be harder to push than necessary. After playing for a bit I also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arcanium Voice, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

I got an Elite series 2 and the first thing I noticed is the A button seems to be harder to push than necessary.

After playing for a bit I also noticed my left stick doesn't rotate smoothly when clicked in I thought maybe this was just my controller so I went to a friend and they also have the same issue with the left stick. I checked out the right stick as well and
    although it doesn't feel like its grinding on sandpaper it is also not anywhere close to being a smooth circle. How could this have been looked over?

Clicking in the left and right sticks is essential in many games, how could you make such an awful mistake? If I'm ADS in game I click in my left stick to hold my breath and I use my right stick to crouch and move but if I even try to do it with the elite
    2 I just get grinding and uneven movement.

I picked back up the original elite to check the left stick and was surprised as to how smooth it was, it feels as if these new sticks are cheap and not thought out. I appreciate the tension changing but if I have to trade out terrible movement for it I'd
    rather just keep my old controller.

Is this something you guys at Microsoft know about? Every time I pick up the controller now It genuinely annoys me that I can't use my sticks. I didn't expect to spend 180$ for something that doesn't function on the most basic of levels. I have to wait a
    week to play as well because my original elite has insane stick drift so I have to send it in for the 3rd time this year for the same issue.

(I know the A button being bad is common I want to know if everyone has the issue with the left stick grind. This was my main issue with the controller it made it impossible to aim, click in the left stick and move it around in a circle.)

:)

Arcanium Voice, Dec 29, 2019
  2. shmeezy Win User

I got an Elite series 2 and the first thing I noticed is the A button seems to be harder to push than necessary.

After playing for a bit I also noticed my left stick doesn't rotate smoothly when clicked in I thought maybe this was just my controller so I went to a friend and they also have the same issue with the left stick. I checked out the right stick as well and
    although it doesn't feel like its grinding on sandpaper it is also not anywhere close to being a smooth circle. How could this have been looked over?

Clicking in the left and right sticks is essential in many games, how could you make such an awful mistake? If I'm ADS in game I click in my left stick to hold my breath and I use my right stick to crouch and move but if I even try to do it with the elite
    2 I just get grinding and uneven movement.

I picked back up the original elite to check the left stick and was surprised as to how smooth it was, it feels as if these new sticks are cheap and not thought out. I appreciate the tension changing but if I have to trade out terrible movement for it I'd
    rather just keep my old controller.

Is this something you guys at Microsoft know about? Every time I pick up the controller now It genuinely annoys me that I can't use my sticks. I didn't expect to spend 180$ for something that doesn't function on the most basic of levels. I have to wait a
    week to play as well because my original elite has insane stick drift so I have to send it in for the 3rd time this year for the same issue.

(I know the A button being bad is common I want to know if everyone has the issue with the left stick grind. This was my main issue with the controller it made it impossible to aim, click in the left stick and move it around in a circle.)
    I'm now on my 3rd elite series 2 from gamestop. The first one i was having issues with some of the buttons i had drift a few times so i returned it for another. Had similar issues with the second one so i returned it again. Both of the first controllers
    had left stocks that were perfectly fine with the movement but now on my third controller i have the left stick that does feel harder to move around it doesn't move smoothly at all and i get that grinding feeling when i go to move it in a circular motion.
    Not really sure what to do at this point. I mean the controller is great i want to love it I just can't believe such an expensive highly anticipated piece of hardware has this many issues. It also seems like the issues with these controllers are getting harder
    to search for online. Im surprised i found such a new thread about it.
  3. Emo Goggles Win User

wouldn't be surprised... and I feel like they charge a lot for **** like that.
  4. XxXRolleyXxX Win User

if you get it as soon as it come out there is always going to be small issues they shouldn't be there granted but it's not going to be 100% normally the 3 or 4 batches are ironed out and free of issues :)
  5. Arcanium Voice Win User

Have you attempted to click in your left and right sticks and rotate them in a circle?
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

It is something well known (unfortunately). It seems the left stick is now the one going to be borken: in my seires 1 i has several problems with the right stock and the rb button

I would prefer paying a bit much (even if the price is yet very high) but having a premium quality controller
Thema:

1. Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw? - Similar Threads - elite series design

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  5. Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?: The custom engraving on my custom Elite Series 2 controller that I received is not centered properly. It is centered correctly on the image with the order confirmation email I received. It is...
  6. PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...

in XBoX on Windows
    PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...: PSA: The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 with customization from Design Lab sure are pretty, but are defective by design and materials. Trying to get Warranty support for the last 11 days...
  7. Design lab elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Design lab elite series 2 controller: I just ordered a brand new design lab elite controller it arrived this past monday August 7th i have played with it twice and I noticed there is some play in the joy sticks the right one has...
  8. Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to put design lab elite series 2 controller in cart: I would like to buy a custom design lab elite 2 controller for £124.99 instead of a normal elite 2 for £149.99 because I don’t want the extra accessories as I already have owned an elite two and...
  9. Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 design lab warranty: Hi there, I read on Reddit that you can call and request an additional 2 year warranty on top of the standard 1 year limited warranty that the controller already comes with for $20. Personally I...
  10. Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Series 2 Elite Controller Warranty: If my custom series 2 elite controller’s right bumper stopped working. When i send it in to get a replacement, will I get my custom design back? 0dd48079-2e6d-40a0-93d5-92e193eab61a