XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting

Discus and support XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i recently got a brand new XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller to play games from the game pass on my pc wirelessly. But i was annoyed that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xaLi112, Dec 24, 2023.

1. xaLi112
    xaLi112 Guest

Hello i recently got a brand new XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller to play games from the game pass on my pc wirelessly. But i was annoyed that my controller keeps disconnecting after 5min of plugin it in. It does not reconnect after even though i see the controller is Paired in the Bluetooth window. I have tried installing Xbox accessories app and updating the controller but same problem. I also tried updating Bluetooth driver to latest and other methods but same problem.
    I have been to multiple forums but no one had a good solution for my problem. This is really frustrating.
    My motherboard does not come with built in Bluetooth or WIFI so i also got a Gigabyte WiFi 6E GC-WBAX210 PCEI card which includes support to Bluetooth 5.2.
    Now i also have a problem that occurs randomly of all my USB devices both wired and wireless disconnecting randomly for few seconds and reconnecting back normal sometimes after i got this Wifi card.
    Please anyone know a solution for this ?

:)

xaLi112, Dec 24, 2023
  2. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth disconnect issue

3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Elite Controller Disconnecting

Hello RobHM1, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing disconnection issues with your Elite Series 2 controller on your Xbox Series X.

First make sure the Elite Series 2 controller battery is fully charged. A low battery can cause intermittent disconnections. It is always advisable to use fully charged batteries or keep the controller connected via a USB cable.

Check to see if firmware updates are available for your Elite Series 2 controller. You can do this through the Xbox Accessories app on your Xbox Series X console. Keeping firmware up-to-date can fix connectivity and stability issues.

If you are using the controller wirelessly, make sure there is no nearby interference that could affect the signal. Move other wireless devices such as routers, cell phones, or other Bluetooth devices away from your Xbox and the controller. You can also try changing a wired connection using a USB cable to rule out wireless connectivity issues.

If you have access to another controller, try connecting it to your Xbox Series X and playing for a while to see if you experience the same disconnection issues. This will help you determine if the issue is specifically related to the Elite Series 2 controller or if it is broader.

Reset the controller settings You can try resetting the Elite Series 2 controller to factory settings. To do this, press and hold the profile and sync buttons on the back of the controller until all four LED indicators flash. Then, pair the controller with your Xbox again and check if the issue still occurs.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. XBOX Elite Series 2 wireless controller keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - Elite Series wireless

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  6. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose: The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired? Many thanks, David 8c725e43-a109-46f0-ba31-3889431b1181
  7. Brand new elite wireless series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new elite wireless series: Brand new elite wireless 2 controller shuts off every 10 seconds, firmware has been updated, have power cycled the controller and the console shuts off with or without the charging cable plugged...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  9. XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in: Hi, I recently got an Elite Series 2 controller and am super happy about it, but something is totally wrong unfortunately. 1. The controller will only switch on when I plug the USB C cable in,...
  10. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...