Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John_Schultz, Dec 3, 2023.

1. John_Schultz
    John_Schultz Guest

Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru the process online to get it sent and fix but the very last screen says that something went wrong and need to contact us. Whenever I try to contact us, there is no number anywhere or chat box. So how would I go about getting this $175.00 controller fixed? Or do I have to spend another $175.00, or more, after only 7 months of use, and the button has never really been right from the beginning, and is getting much worse.

Thank you if anyone can help before the warranty expires.

:)

John_Schultz, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello John,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello John_Schultz,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are having issue with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller series 2 and decided to send it for service but cannot process it in your end. Let us help you how you can successfully send the device for repair or request for replacement.

If contacting our live support channel does not work in your end, you can try the steps below and try using different devices or use inprivate browser.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Additionally, you can contact our Microsoft store support to see if they can assist processing the order. See this link: Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support

For your reference, see: Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

Hi a.rogausch,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. If I'm understanding what is happening correctly, when you attempt to begin customizing your Elite controller series 2 using your Windows 10 PC & the Xbox Accessories app, you receive a gray box that
    doesn't allow you to continue. Is this correct?

To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, please make sure that the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) is installed and make sure your PC has the latest fixes. This includes any updates to the apps as well.

Update Windows 10

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store << to troubleshoot the Accessories app

This support article may also help you out: Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 .

Please give the troubleshooting solutions a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out a bit more!
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Controllers

Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please? - Similar Threads - Elite Series Problem

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Problems with FW rollback on Elite Series 2

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with FW rollback on Elite Series 2: My Elite Series 2 Firmware is currently 5.17.3202.0. I want to connect the controller to my Nintendo Switch using Mission Control. Since FW 5.xx and up use Bluetooth LE i need to revert to an...
  4. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Problem: When I connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 device with a cable and open the Xbox Accessories application, it says that an update is required. After the update is completed, I cannot connect my device...
  6. XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller in Colombia in February of this year. I recently discovered that the RB button is failing. The controller is in perfect condition and has very little...
  7. Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...: Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz dont work Could the support contact me to fix it in any way? 3fa7956c-a1e4-4db7-99c9-c1aef0b6fcea
  8. I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers: I have a problem with 2 elite series 2 black controllers they both still have the 1 year warranty however on 1 the grip is falling off and the other the left stick keeps getting stuck I asked the...
  9. How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to troubleshoot or see what my problem is with Elite Series 2 paddles? Do I need a new...: My paddles stopped working mid-game and Idk what could be the cause i updated my controller restarted my pc and still they are not registering when being pressed....
  10. Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...: the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c