Xbox Elite Series 2 Core Issues

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Core Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My elite series 2 core has a problem where if I pull Y down and press it, it won't always respond. Also, the left thumbstick feels like it is scraping... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dantendo64, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Dantendo64
    Dantendo64 Guest

My elite series 2 core has a problem where if I pull Y down and press it, it won't always respond. Also, the left thumbstick feels like it is scraping something in the controller itself. I have already got it replaced it and the same problem is there.

:)

Dantendo64, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Dantendo64,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Dantendo64,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you have your controller replaced for it is not functioning well. You got the replacement and the same thing happen. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Have you tried it another device if still the same manifestation happens?
    2. What troubleshooting have you done so far?
    3. Did you get back real time support to inform the issue?
    If after isolating the issue, still the problem persists, we really suggest is to send the controller back and for proper assistance. Here's how to contact real-time support.

Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.

Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.

Select the "Contact Us" button

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".

Troubleshooting you may try in case, you were unable to reach out to the team. Update device and browser, use InPrivate window of your browser or try different device or browser, or connect to different network.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  5. elitepvp124 Win User

Can we get better polling rate on xbox controllers?

same issue. with xbox elite series 2.
  6. NoFreeNameAvailable Win User

So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Core Issues - Similar Threads - Elite Series Core

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  5. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  6. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  7. REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE): [img] [img] AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS TO FILL OUT A WARRANTY, FOR A LITERAL BRAND NEW CONTROLLER ( XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CORE), TWO St*PID ERROR CODES [PICTURED ABOVE] WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET JUST HUMAN...
  8. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...
  9. Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face...
  10. Elite Series 2 Core Trigger doesnt work when moving the right joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Core Trigger doesnt work when moving the right joystick: I just got an elite series 2 core, however if my left trigger is locked to the shortest value, and I move the right stick, the trigger will stop working. 671e9ca8-65b3-4d56-9c6e-9c621f9e646a