Xbox elite series 2 controllers= faulty!

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 controllers= faulty! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve purchased 4 brand new ones within a week and they all have the EXACT same problem. The left analog doesn’t register when you quickly move it to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikey L1, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Mikey L1
    Mikey L1 Guest

I’ve purchased 4 brand new ones within a week and they all have the EXACT same problem. The left analog doesn’t register when you quickly move it to the the bottom right of the controller continuously, yet when I take off the nub it works perfectly fine… I truly don’t understand. I’ve done everything to try and resolve this and nothing worked. I miss the elite series 1 controllers. Those lasted way longer then the elite series 2..

:)

Mikey L1, Mar 12, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

3. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
  5. Odonsus N46 Win User

Faulty Elite series 2 Controller

I reccomend you to go to the store for a achange or refund since you bought it recently , sorry for the malfunctioning
  6. V0nd0ll0 Win User

Faulty Elite Controller Series 2

All controllers over time will develop stickdrift and deadzone. I always buy my controllers from another store that offers extended warranty plans because its just a fact about controllers. Microsoft has a 3 month warranty to ensure that your product isn't
    faulty right out of the box and if it is you can send it back so if you ever get a faulty product right from the start you have time to send it in. but since you didn't you would have to pay for a repair or replacement i go through controllers every 2-4 months
    and it doesn't matter brand so that's why controllers normally don't have long standard warranty's because they always break eventually for normal use around 6-12 months so if the warranty was longer Microsoft and any other controller company would need to
    spend a lot of money replacing everyone's stuff.

I always buy a one year warranty from best buy and send in my controller before the warranty expires and get a new controller than i buy the same warranty so it only costs the warranty price when i need a new controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox elite series 2 controllers= faulty! - Similar Threads - elite series controllers=

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  8. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  9. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...