Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had bought an elite series 2 controller on kijiji, and as I have found out the guy who owned it before had updated it on his Xbox, with a firmware... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/5T0RMTROOPER, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC

I had bought an elite series 2 controller on kijiji, and as I have found out the guy who owned it before had updated it on his Xbox, with a firmware that doesn’t work on the Xbox accessories pc app. I spoke with Microsoft support, and the fix that they gave also stopped the rear paddles from working. Is there any way to reset or rollback the firmware (without an Xbox) or do I just have to wait until they update the software to work? It’s stupid that you can pay 200 dollars for a controller and run into this problem.

submitted by /u/5T0RMTROOPER
    [link] [comments]

/u/5T0RMTROOPER, Jan 20, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

• To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) and make sure your PC has the latest fixes.

See how to get updates
    • The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and plug the
      other end into your PC. For more info, see
      How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Elite Controller 2 paddles not registering in app

Hello ajbarnette,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your Elite Series 2 controller.

Are you having this issue on PC or an Xbox console?

Console: To configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller, start by opening the Xbox Accessories app. To open the app on your console, press the Xbox button to open the guide, select My games & apps > See all > Apps, and then choose Xbox Accessories.

PC: To open the Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10, press the Start button, type Xbox Accessories or choose it from the list, and then sign in. If the app isn’t installed on your PC, get it here: Microsoft Store

The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless Adapter, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the controller and plug the other end into your PC.

You can follow the steps listed in this article to learn how to customize your Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support

If there is a hardware problem with your controller that cannot be resolved by troubleshooting, you may need to replace your controller. To begin:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com/devices
    2. Find your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and click on it
    3. Scroll down and click Start Order
    4. Confirm the serial number and choose Device
    Follow through with the rest of the instructions.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC via bluetooth? Works fine when USB

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Customizing user profiles on a Windows 10 PC is not supported via Bluetooth. Any Bluetooth capable Xbox One controllers will need to be plugged in via USB-C or through the Xbox Wireless Adapter if you want to customize and use custom profiles. The Xbox Accessories
    app will not detect your controller over Bluetooth connection.

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Things to keep in mind:

• The Xbox Accessories app is only available on Xbox One and Windows 10.
    • To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) and make sure your PC has the latest fixes.

See how to get updates
    • The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the Xbox Elite Wireless
      Controller Series 2 and plug the other end into your PC. For more info, see
      How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC

I hope this helps!
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

Thema:

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  6. controller elite series 2 barely working

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller elite series 2 barely working: my LB and RB stopped working ages ago and required a heavy amount of force so i switched to the back buttons which have been working, until most of my buttons stopped working fully execpt my RT,...
  7. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  8. How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2: This past weekend, I was playing on my PC, as usual. Had no problems whatsoever throughout a 4 hour long session. At the end of my game session, I was noticing that my home button was unresponsive...
  9. Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?: am under the impression that this controller does not support Bluetooth/wireless connections. Even if it does, my 2023 Mac M2 still does not recognize it (running the latest update). I have tried...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...