Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlavourlessTea, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able to get it on again without a jump start.

I have checking various forums and reddit posts and tried everything advised by users facing the same issue. Nothing works. I have been advised that a capacitor on the controller is most likely faulty.

Please advise if I will need to send it in for repairs and I just got this controller back 3 months ago after sending it in for repairs.

:)

FlavourlessTea, Apr 11, 2024
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

3. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  4. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  5. FlavourlessTea Win User

Thank you for your feedback, I thought as much. I will however not be sending it in as the controller is no longer in warranty and the required fee is so high that I may as well purchase a new one.

This is very disappointing considering that I recently sent the controller in for repairs. I hope that should I eventually get a new one this will not occur again as I will always praise Microsoft for their elite controllers because the PlayStation dualsense does not match up, unless you count the removable analogs.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi FlavourlessTea. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. It sounds like your controller will need to be repaired. You can request a repair from this page: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

Please reach back if you have further questions.
Thema:

1. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on. - Similar Threads - elite series controller

2. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller Firmware Version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Firmware Version: Surfing the web a couple of days ago, I noticed there is an advanced firmware version (version 5.21.3230.0) for the Elite Series 2 controller but somehow I can't update to that version. My...
  4. Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?: 2 days ago I received a Xbox elite series 2 core controller I purchased from Amazon. I took the controller out of the box and noticed that when I would try to turn ether thumbstick in complete 360...
  5. When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox fixing input latency for Xbox Series X and Elite 2 Controllers ?: Hello, this issue is beyond of, - just veryfing your network with your ISP and confirming no packet losses (not the issue), - changing your monitor to game mode, low input latency, adaptive...
  6. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  7. My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...: I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing mode (holding pairing button for 3 seconds)....
  8. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  9. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...
  10. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...