Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller trigger switch issue

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller trigger switch issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have been trying to get hold of someone at Microsoft to help me with warranty issue. bought a controller for £159.00 and the build quality on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ross1551, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Ross1551
    Ross1551 Guest

Hi,

I have been trying to get hold of someone at Microsoft to help me with warranty issue. bought a controller for £159.00 and the build quality on it is pretty shoddy. The switch on the back of the controller to change how far the right hand trigger moves falls
    apart all the time. I managed somehow to speak to someone eventually and they arranged a return and repair/replacement to be sent, however they put down that there is an issue with the Bluetooth.

There doesn't seem to be a way to get hold of MS about this.

Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

Ross1551, Nov 21, 2020
  2. RyanEmbry Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

I have had the same issue with like 3 of these Controllers and the A button was messed on first controller but why can i not use my Elite series 2 that costed more then the Price of Gold on Trigger Setting 3 it wont acknowledge the triggers being clicked
    only on setting 3 tightest triggers setting i mean damn i paid 230$ Canadian for this thing and had nothing but problems with it please help how do i get brand new elite series 2 triggers to actually work on setting 3 this is False Advertisement and a Lawsuit
    is in order here. .... second elite 2 i had and just replaced kept randomly disconnecting also..
  3. Stillz96Stillwell Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues

I have the exact same problem. Im never buying another elite controller again. I had series 1 which broke and had to return, and now this on my series 2. Microsoft will never learn how to make reliable controller
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hi BrynBlumenstein,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Whilst you are still likely within your warranty period you may want to consider seeking a repair from the

Device service and replacement
    department.

You could also speak to the retailer you purchased the controller from and see if they can do anything for you.

Hope this helps :) let us know how you get on.
  5. lllWormWoodlll Win User

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller trigger switch issue - Similar Threads - Elite Series Controller

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  4. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  5. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  6. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  7. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  8. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  9. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  10. Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking: I've been through 3 of these elite controllers now over the last 2 weeks. First one I bought was the "elite 2 core" And that came with stick drift on both right and left I then got a replacement...