Xbox elite series 2 controller - bubbling rubber grip

Discus and support Xbox elite series 2 controller - bubbling rubber grip in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep seeing a lot of posts that state the Series 2 cannot experience rubber grips peeling/bubbling, but that is exactly what I'm experiencing with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ryvillage, Nov 7, 2021.

1. ryvillage
    ryvillage Guest

I keep seeing a lot of posts that state the Series 2 cannot experience rubber grips peeling/bubbling, but that is exactly what I'm experiencing with mine. I haven't even owned it for a year.

I can't find any information on if this can be manually fixed, or what's recommended. given problems I had in the past when my product was still under warranty, I don't want to go through service center. when I checked to see if it was even an issue that qualified for 'repair,' it came up as something I couldn't send in for service.

it started with one side, but now both sides of the controller are experiencing this. I haven't been messing with any of the seams, or mishandling it in any way to cause this. I've even considered looking into purchasing a replacement shell but i'd rather not risk damaging the controller more.

:)

ryvillage, Nov 7, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

As you mentioned that the controller is under warranty, the best thing to do is order a replacement controller. I recommend trying to open the replacement order again for your controller.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox elite 1 issues with rubber

Hi darrenmonk,,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

We won't be able to provide proof that the grips won't peel off as that would be impossible since everyone grips their controller differently, but all we can say is that the series 2 Elite controller was improved with every previous feature in mind and that
    includes the rubberized grips, as they now wrap around all the way to the top of the controller.

There won't be any discounts for owning the original Elite controller.

You can read more about the new Elite controller from the following sites:

4. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Controllers

Hi

Xbox Controller Elite Series 2 is best for you.. I like to buy extra thumb grips rubbers to go on my controllers to protect the sticks. The grips goes over the controller sticks. Its better grip when playing games.

link: Thumb Grips
  5. Tormaz Win User

Xbox one white Elite controller

Hello!

If it's an elite controller it should have the rubber grip on the back of the controller body.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Elite controller

I had 2 elite controllers and sold them both because of this rubber thing coming out I was so triggered by this and decided to get rid of them... I wish in the future the do elite controllers without this rubber thing on the grips I will be glad that day!!
Thema:

1. Xbox elite series 2 controller - bubbling rubber grip - Similar Threads - elite series controller

2. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...
  3. issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    issues with the xbox elite series 2 controller: hello, I'm currently having issues with my controller, when connected to any device either wired or Bluetooth the controller continues to spin the left and right stick, usually down and to the...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller Discussion

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 Controller Discussion: Good morning, Xbox Insiders, I am writing to you today to share my thoughts on the Elite Series Controller experience. So, in 2021, I purchased the Elite Series 2 Controller. It was a hefty...
  5. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  7. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  8. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  9. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  10. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox elite controller series 2 grip coming off