Xbox Elite Series 2 bumper issues.

Discus and support Xbox Elite Series 2 bumper issues. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My left bumper is unresponsive half the time no matter how hard or light i press on it. The right bumper still works but will sometimes respond like i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iDestroyMetaUsers, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 bumper issues.

My left bumper is unresponsive half the time no matter how hard or light i press on it. The right bumper still works but will sometimes respond like i pressed on it twice when i actually pressed it once. Is there anything i can do to manually fix this issue before i waste even more money trying to send it in for a repair?

submitted by /u/iDestroyMetaUsers
    [link] [comments]

/u/iDestroyMetaUsers, Dec 8, 2022
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?

I was disappointed in the Elite when my bumper buttons broke. Also the rubber grips coming off as well. Hopefully these issues are & will be fixed for series 2.
  3. Beastman rules Win User

Xbox elite series 2 bumper issue

Im having trouble with my bumbers activating twice when it is only pushed once. This is unplayable and game changing. Is there anyway I could fix this?
    You can try very gently to try to clean the space between the bumpers and the controller.
  4. obamasucks117 Win User

This is a Series 2 controller and has the same faulty bumpers and buttons as the Series 1. I was hoping that Microsoft was giving loyal customers a break and extending the warranty periods out to cover these common issues on the Series 2 $180 isn't exactly
    cheap.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Elite Controller Bumpers

Yeah the Elite Series 2 was basically improved from feedback of users of the Elite Series 1

Many problems were fixed including the bumpers and the grip that also came loose after some time

Hope to get an Elite Controller one day :)
  6. ROBOSLIDER Win User

XBox Elite controller bumper issues

The bumpers on my launch day Series 1 Elite Controller finally broke a few months ago. Was disappointed that an otherwise perfectly functioning controller (never had the grip issue with mine) was rendered useless because of the poor design of the bumpers.
    All the development that went into the Elite and no effort was made to improve this inherent weakness in all Xbox One controllers. I repaired it myself with a replacement bumper from ebay. Never had bumper issues with any of my 360 controllers.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Series 2 bumper issues. - Similar Threads - Elite Series bumper

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency: To whoever reads this, I have had my elite controller series 2 for over a year now and I’ve had to already send it back once before for the same issue I’m currently experiencing, my right bumper...
  6. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller - Broken Bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Broken Bumper: Hi, Does Microsoft have a serious/long-term fix to address the bumper issue with the elite series 2 (ES2) controller? This is the second one I've owned that has encountered the issue (issue...
  8. xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION: It pains me to be writing this however, it must be addressed after the purchase of a $200 controller. not even six months into moderate use, the controller bumpers are malfunctioning. upon google...
  9. How do I fix the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bumpers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bumpers?: Microsoft refuses to fix my bumpers because my warranty has ended. But a $250 dollar controller where the bumpers break after a year? Cmon. How do I fix these myself?...
  10. Elite series 2 bumper repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 bumper repair: Hello, I have went through the options on the xbox devices page to see about sending my controller to be repaired cause of an issue with the left bumper. When filling out the information it gave...