Xbox Elite Controllers and things

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controllers and things in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my name is skyler and I've been playing xbox for probably 7 or 8 years now and I'm almost 18. I play lots of different games with my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skylersammons, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Xbox Elite Controllers and things

Hello my name is skyler and I've been playing xbox for probably 7 or 8 years now and I'm almost 18. I play lots of different games with my friends casually but me being the competitive person i am, take it more serious than them. i try to be the best i
    possibly can at every game i play so 2 years ago on Christmas i asked and received an xbox elite controller as a present. i was extremely excited to use it but right out of the box it had connectivity issues and wouldn't connect to my xbox. I seriously thought
    i was missing a step trying to connect it so i tried and tried but i gave up eventually and about a week or two later i took it back in hopes of getting another elite controller that worked. The local Walmart actually did not have any more elite controllers
    so i instead get my money back but i was still on the hunt to find one. I took it to a couple more Walmart's until i finally found one that had the elite controller in stock and i bought it of course with a return policy. Well i got home and the controller
    would not even light up. All i want to do is play my game and be as good as i can, become diamond in siege, get to champion in fortnite, but i can't. But it doesn't end there, i took the second controller back and got another one that also didn't work. This
    was around the time the elite controller 2 was coming out so i don't know if that has something to do with it but either way i feel like i should have an elite controller right now. Just when you think it doesn't get any worse, after i gave up on elite controllers
    i turned to these xbox mod pack paddles that plug into the back of your controller and i bought two of them in a row that were broken out of the box. I've been trying to glue this one back together for hours now and i just need to let off a little steam so
    here you go, I'm seriously not the type to complain about things but gaming is something i truly am passionate about so all of this works me up more than usual. Well, that's about all i have to say, i don't expect a free elite controller or anything although
    it would be nice, i just wanted to put this out there for someone who might listen. If you want to give me a free one though i will gladly take it and it would make me very very happy. Thank you i love you Microsoft and I'm loyal even though you screwed me
    over 3 times.

:)

skylersammons, Apr 19, 2020
  2. II DIDIER II Win User

Hi skylersammons

I'm sorry for the situation you go through with the Xbox controls. All products go through quality control. It is very rare for a product to fail when you just buy it. Maybe you had an unfortunate chain of defective products.

Do not worry, it is unlikely that this will happen again, I invite you to continue acquiring XBOX brand products with full confidence, remember that you also have the direct guarantee with the brand in case your product fails again. I want to congratulate
    you on your great passion for videogames and I also wish you success so you can continue improving every day in the games of your favorite games, remember that practice, dedication and passion will lead you to ultimate success.

Your love of video games is simply inspiring.
  3. rafaeldamian Win User

II DIDIER II dont lie i have a xbox elite i pay 200 us dlls for it and it keeps braking on me and now with in 2 days that the warranty expires i have to pay 99 dlls to get it fix those controllers aren't cheap they need to get at least 2 years warranty
    for manufacturing because they keep breaking and Microsoft keeps charging us gamers i been loyal to Xbox for over 12 years and they keep [Mod Removed] us im so disappointing that i have to pay for something that i didn't brake
  4. Big Moz Win User

Having issues navigating Xbox Home Screen. Acting crazy

I tried all this things and reset xbox. so it is only happening with my elite controller now, my older controller is working fine.
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

Bluetooth headset?

WARRIOR IM "Yeah, next thing is that they'll charge you extra for the buttons and triggers on the controller. :("

XBOX ONE Elite controller $149.99

LOL.
  6. ravary212 Win User

Xbox One control with removable components.

well the new xbox one elite controller will be the most similar thing you could get for that porpuse
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controllers and things - Similar Threads - Elite Controllers things

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  4. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  5. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  6. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  7. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  8. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  9. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  10. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3