Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Replacement rubber part

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Replacement rubber part in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know where I can find a replacement rubber piece for my Series 2 controller? It's a tiny rubber nub that fell off, which has now exposed a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ringlercorp, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Ringlercorp
    Ringlercorp Guest

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement rubber piece for my Series 2 controller? It's a tiny rubber nub that fell off, which has now exposed a sharp piece of plastic underneath that stabs my finger.

I tried going through support, however, my serial number is "not found" despite me triple checking that I was typing it correctly. I spent over $200 for this thing in January, so hopefully I can get this fixed.

Please see the photo below...

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Replacement rubber part [​IMG]

:)

Ringlercorp, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Angel9095 Win User

I have the same problem. I cannot find where I can buy this little piece anywhere. I tried contact xbox support but the system just tell me to go online to get help with a virtual assistant. I tried to contact xbox support on twitter but they never responded.
    This is a major design flaw on the controller and despite spending 200$ on this product they do not provide any customer service whatsoever. I am extremely frustrated with this situation and now that I know how much xbox customer support sucks I will probably
    never buy a Xbox product again. Not going to buy Xbox Series X or any controller that comes out in the future. They just keep digging themselves into the hole with the **** customer support. If anyone is reading this, make yourself a favor and buy Sony's and
    Nintendo products, their customer service is great. They even replace hardware that is out of warranty for free. Something that Microsoft will never do
  3. Dadwhite Win User

Gears of War Elite Controller

I know you can find the normal elite controller grips with the rubber padding on amazon and ebay as a new replacement part. Not sure if you can find yours there or not.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Elite Controller Going Bad

The rubber part peeling off seems to be a common problem. :( I've seen 2 Elite's where the rubber came completely off and just fell off the controller within a few months. I got a regular controller through the Xbox Design Labs and have had it for years
    and it still works perfect (no rubber grips or anything on it).
  5. PJSampogna Win User

Xbox one elite controller rubber grips coming off

I have 2 elite controller both have their gripes falling off and it not like u can just put it back on... when u try to it doesn't fit right almost as if the rubber part is too big and doesn't fit the controller.... 300$ on 2 elite controller and neither
    are close to a year old, Microsoft so be offering free replacement on their defective products especially when they themselves acknowledge that it's defective.... I want my 300$ back or 2 new elite controllerso with a lifetime quarentee..
  6. IKEVOI 71 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

I have had both the elite controller and also the elite series 2.

Issues with both are quite bad considering the cost of the things. The elite series 2 controller has left stick wandering issues, the a button is sometimes non responsive, the bumpers sound really tacky and the rubber comes away from the plastic body where
    you grip.

I have gone through 3 elite series controllers (thankfully Game exchanged them each time) and am on the fourth now and it has the exact same issues as the other three, with the acception of the rubber coming away, not had it long enough for that.

To sum up, I am very unhappy with the controller, so much so I am at the moment using an elite series one that has had all the rubber removed, its a bit uncomfortable but this said controller has no other issues.

Hope this helped.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Replacement rubber part - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Series

2. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  6. controller elite series 2 barely working

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller elite series 2 barely working: my LB and RB stopped working ages ago and required a heavy amount of force so i switched to the back buttons which have been working, until most of my buttons stopped working fully execpt my RT,...
  7. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  8. How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my controller to work again? Xbox Elite Series 2: This past weekend, I was playing on my PC, as usual. Had no problems whatsoever throughout a 4 hour long session. At the end of my game session, I was noticing that my home button was unresponsive...
  9. Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?: am under the impression that this controller does not support Bluetooth/wireless connections. Even if it does, my 2023 Mac M2 still does not recognize it (running the latest update). I have tried...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elite 2 controller rubber nub came off