Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Grips Peeling Off

Discus and support Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Grips Peeling Off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just like the Series 1 controller the grips on my series two are starting to peel off. For a $180 controller, and after the debacle of the first Elite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mike Bethany, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Mike Bethany
    Mike Bethany Guest

Just like the Series 1 controller the grips on my series two are starting to peel off. For a $180 controller, and after the debacle of the first Elite controllers guaranteed peeling grips, you'd think Microsoft would have fixed this. But alas no, they haven't. So, be aware that your expensive controller still has the same problem that Microsoft has refused to address. As much as I love the controller I won't ever be buying another Elite controller again.

:)

Mike Bethany, Jan 31, 2022
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox elite 1 issues with rubber

Hi darrenmonk,,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

We won't be able to provide proof that the grips won't peel off as that would be impossible since everyone grips their controller differently, but all we can say is that the series 2 Elite controller was improved with every previous feature in mind and that
    includes the rubberized grips, as they now wrap around all the way to the top of the controller.

There won't be any discounts for owning the original Elite controller.

You can read more about the new Elite controller from the following sites:

3. Nohra369 Win User

Controllers - Elite, Scuff or Razor? - updated 3rd June

I have had an elite controller since they were released. I have gone through 2 due to the grips on the back peeling off. To me it all comes down to comfort and the triggers are in great spots. When i held the Razor controller it didn't feel right to me (either
    because i'm use to the elite controller or just not feeling it).

My grips are starting to peel again on my 3rd controller but yep, i know what id be replacing it with. (another Elite)

Hope this helps
  4. Nohra369 Win User

Let's Talk About Controllers

I havent had a problem with mine. The only drama i have faced is the grip peeling on the Elite controller. I am up to my 3rd atm because of the grip peeling but i could never not use the Elite.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Elite Controller Going Bad

The rubber part peeling off seems to be a common problem. :( I've seen 2 Elite's where the rubber came completely off and just fell off the controller within a few months. I got a regular controller through the Xbox Design Labs and have had it for years
    and it still works perfect (no rubber grips or anything on it).
  6. Pete Wingie Win User

I have the same problem and also have controller drift but can't contact anyone for help. Also costs $249 here in Australia, money my kids spent to buy it for my birthday...........i certainly won't be buying a replacement.
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Grips Peeling Off - Similar Threads - Elite Controller Series

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  4. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  6. Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series elite 2 controller stick drift / Stick sticking: I've been through 3 of these elite controllers now over the last 2 weeks. First one I bought was the "elite 2 core" And that came with stick drift on both right and left I then got a replacement...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC: Hi I wanted to update the firmware on my new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I installed the Xbox Accessories app, and it prompted me for the update, and I started it But then nothing happens....
  8. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  10. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox elite controller 2 rubber grips coming off