Xbox elite controller problem

Discus and support Xbox elite controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i have a xbox elite controller and i use it on PC (windows 10) and the problem here is that my RT button doesn't work as intended. For example... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by malhaLE, Oct 14, 2017.

1. malhaLE
    malhaLE Guest

Hello, i have a xbox elite controller and i use it on PC (windows 10) and the problem here is that my RT button doesn't work as intended. For example on Rocket League the car accelerates but no as fast as he should (this happens on all games). I downloaded
    the app for the controller and it doesn't detect the controller. I usually use wireless but i tried with USB and doesn't work as well. What can i do to fix this? the controller is almost new and he worked very well before i reinstall windows but now it looks
    like it is not installed correctly. Please help.

Sorry for my bad English (It isn't my first language).

:)

malhaLE, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Grip in Xbox One Elite Controller Falling Off

Unfortunayely it's a factory issue, i do not have this problem with my elite controller but 2 of my friends have it.

Follow this guide.

Servicing your Xbox Elite Controller

GrayTheNineLive, Oct 14, 2017
  3. sparkyfarky
    sparkyfarky Guest

i love the the elite controller but the left analogue stick tends to wonder off, makes springing noises and loose after few months...

this problem has occured before and support has replaced it once already...

Any help would be great!

sparkyfarky, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

1 Day one Xbox one controller.

1 Elite controller.

And no problems.

Bought an Xbox 360 controller mostly every year because of thumbsticks deadzone problems.

So for me,the choice is easy.
  5. aztonyusa Win User

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition stops responding

So, I see we are the only two people with the Xbox One X that are having this problem. One question I have for you, are you using the Elite controller? It seems Xbox support has no answers except to power down, power up, reboot the router, make sure everything
    is upgraded, on one leg and swing a rubber chicken over your head, etc... The only time I have this problem of no response is when using the Elite controller with the X. When I switch over to the standard controller I have no problem. If I use the Elite on
    my Xbox One day one edition with the Elite I have no problem.
  6. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Grip in Xbox One Elite Controller Falling Off

Unfortunayely it's a factory issue, i do not have this problem with my elite controller but 2 of my friends have it.

Follow this guide.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  7. XBXBENX Win User

Xbox elite series 2

No problems with my Elite controller.
  8. luissolid Win User

How is this ok?

Just to clarify the Microsoft launch the new Xbox Elite controller series 2 this year.

The original elite dont have bluetooth i belive the problem was a misunderstood what controller you have and why dont have the bluetooth.

Regards!
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller problem - Similar Threads - elite controller problem

2. pga 2k23 xbox elite 2 controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    pga 2k23 xbox elite 2 controller problem: I've had my elite 2 controller for 2 years now and i can never figure out why it does this every time i play this game its started on PGA tour 2k19 and it still persists in PGA tour 2k23. i have...
  3. Update problem with my Xbox Elite V2 controller? How can i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem with my Xbox Elite V2 controller? How can i fix it?: The XBOX app keeps showing that I need to update. However, it is then displayed that my controller is up to date. So I can't configure my controller. Before Update: [img] I do Update: [img]...
  4. Xbox elite 2 controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller problem: Hi, my left joystick gets stuck whenever I move it to the sides. Its brand new, just bought it for myself yesterday dd3dca10-c78b-45fe-be40-c50165fc62c6
  5. Xbox v2 series 2 elite controller problem triggers analog

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox v2 series 2 elite controller problem triggers analog: Hi i have a issue xbox elite controller v2 series 2 The left analog drifts top left corner, The right analog drifts bottom right corner, (Moving analog manually shows input but drift over...
  6. Xbox elite 2 controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller problems: So i sent my elite controller to xbox for a replacement as the bumper was not working properly. it had abut 3 months warranty left. The replacement was as bad if not worse as it had stick drift...
  7. elite controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller problem: My elite 2 controller keeps vibrating and then after a few seconds turns off and keeps doing it, I've updated it 3 times and its doing nothing. What's the problem?...
  8. Elite Controller 2 problems on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 problems on pc: Hi, I use Xbox game pass ultimate, and an elite controller series 2 which I have recently purchased. Whenever I play games on steam, the controller works perfectly, but for any games I download...
  9. XBOX Elite Series 2 controller on PC - Left thumbstick problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 controller on PC - Left thumbstick problems: Hello, I have been searching for many days for some kind of solution to this. The responsiveness of my left thumbstick on my elite series 2 controller has been very inconsistent. I have tried...
  10. Lack of support on XBox Controller Elite 2 stick drift problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of support on XBox Controller Elite 2 stick drift problem: I bought my controller one and a half year ago. During my warranty I sent my controller back to Microsoft once for stick drift. I received a functioning controller. But then again the stick drift...