Xbox elite controller problem

Discus and support Xbox elite controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i have a xbox elite controller and i use it on PC (windows 10) and the problem here is that my RT button doesn't work as intended. For example... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by malhaLE, Oct 14, 2017.

1. malhaLE
    malhaLE Guest

Hello, i have a xbox elite controller and i use it on PC (windows 10) and the problem here is that my RT button doesn't work as intended. For example on Rocket League the car accelerates but no as fast as he should (this happens on all games). I downloaded
    the app for the controller and it doesn't detect the controller. I usually use wireless but i tried with USB and doesn't work as well. What can i do to fix this? the controller is almost new and he worked very well before i reinstall windows but now it looks
    like it is not installed correctly. Please help.

Sorry for my bad English (It isn't my first language).

:)

malhaLE, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Grip in Xbox One Elite Controller Falling Off

Unfortunayely it's a factory issue, i do not have this problem with my elite controller but 2 of my friends have it.

Follow this guide.

Servicing your Xbox Elite Controller

GrayTheNineLive, Oct 14, 2017
  3. sparkyfarky
    sparkyfarky Guest

i love the the elite controller but the left analogue stick tends to wonder off, makes springing noises and loose after few months...

this problem has occured before and support has replaced it once already...

Any help would be great!

sparkyfarky, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

1 Day one Xbox one controller.

1 Elite controller.

And no problems.

Bought an Xbox 360 controller mostly every year because of thumbsticks deadzone problems.

So for me,the choice is easy.
  5. aztonyusa Win User

Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition stops responding

So, I see we are the only two people with the Xbox One X that are having this problem. One question I have for you, are you using the Elite controller? It seems Xbox support has no answers except to power down, power up, reboot the router, make sure everything
    is upgraded, on one leg and swing a rubber chicken over your head, etc... The only time I have this problem of no response is when using the Elite controller with the X. When I switch over to the standard controller I have no problem. If I use the Elite on
    my Xbox One day one edition with the Elite I have no problem.
  6. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Grip in Xbox One Elite Controller Falling Off

Unfortunayely it's a factory issue, i do not have this problem with my elite controller but 2 of my friends have it.

Follow this guide.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  7. XBXBENX Win User

Xbox elite series 2

No problems with my Elite controller.
  8. luissolid Win User

How is this ok?

Just to clarify the Microsoft launch the new Xbox Elite controller series 2 this year.

The original elite dont have bluetooth i belive the problem was a misunderstood what controller you have and why dont have the bluetooth.

Regards!
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller problem - Similar Threads - elite controller problem

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  4. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows: So I’ve had nothing but problems with this controller I currently have it plugged in with USB I have the accessories app, and the accessories app recognizes the controller as XBOX ELITE 2 Yet...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems: Hi there, I am currently experiencing some problems with my Xbox Elite Controller 2. The current problems I am facing are: - Horrible stick drift on both thumb sticks, even with dead zones...
  7. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  8. XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller in Colombia in February of this year. I recently discovered that the RB button is failing. The controller is in perfect condition and has very little...
  9. I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers: I have a problem with 2 elite series 2 black controllers they both still have the 1 year warranty however on 1 the grip is falling off and the other the left stick keeps getting stuck I asked the...
  10. Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...: the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c