Xbox elite controller 2 with Xbox series X keeps disconnecting consistently

Discus and support Xbox elite controller 2 with Xbox series X keeps disconnecting consistently in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a elite controller 2 with a series x and my controller is consistently disconnecting and re-connecting. I’ve tried re-syncing my controller oler... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kelgreen2, Jan 1, 2023.

1. /u/kelgreen2
    /u/kelgreen2 Guest

I have a elite controller 2 with a series x and my controller is consistently disconnecting and re-connecting. I’ve tried re-syncing my controller oler to my Xbox. I’ve updated both my Xbox and controller to the newest update. I’ve fully disconnected and re connected my controller roler to my Xbox. I’ve restarted my Xbox multiple time and absolutely nothing I’ve tried or read about has worked. This is also happening to my mothers Xbox (one S) with a regular controller troler and my brothers Xbox (one x) with a regular controller. All started around the same time, a power outage. What else should I try? Please help I am unable to even play a game without disconnecting.

submitted by /u/kelgreen2
    [link] [comments]

/u/kelgreen2, Jan 1, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Elite Controller Disconnecting

Hello RobHM1, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing disconnection issues with your Elite Series 2 controller on your Xbox Series X.

First make sure the Elite Series 2 controller battery is fully charged. A low battery can cause intermittent disconnections. It is always advisable to use fully charged batteries or keep the controller connected via a USB cable.

Check to see if firmware updates are available for your Elite Series 2 controller. You can do this through the Xbox Accessories app on your Xbox Series X console. Keeping firmware up-to-date can fix connectivity and stability issues.

If you are using the controller wirelessly, make sure there is no nearby interference that could affect the signal. Move other wireless devices such as routers, cell phones, or other Bluetooth devices away from your Xbox and the controller. You can also try changing a wired connection using a USB cable to rule out wireless connectivity issues.

If you have access to another controller, try connecting it to your Xbox Series X and playing for a while to see if you experience the same disconnection issues. This will help you determine if the issue is specifically related to the Elite Series 2 controller or if it is broader.

Reset the controller settings You can try resetting the Elite Series 2 controller to factory settings. To do this, press and hold the profile and sync buttons on the back of the controller until all four LED indicators flash. Then, pair the controller with your Xbox again and check if the issue still occurs.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Jaxpug Win User

Controller

Ive had the baseline controllers for years and keep holding back from pulling the trigger (get it?) for an elite controller. When the series 2 came out, I was ready to go get one, but the fervor died off with reports of disconnecting.

Right now I’m still waiting to get an elite. I plan on it sometime this year, maybe with the Series X
  4. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
  6. MárióPetri Win User

Reset Factory and Unpair elite controllers

This metod an xbox series s or x controller unpair.

My contorrel elite 2 and not working.
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller 2 with Xbox series X keeps disconnecting consistently - Similar Threads - elite controller series

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  8. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  9. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...