xbox elite controller 2 repair order disappeared

Discus and support xbox elite controller 2 repair order disappeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I send my xbox elite controller 2 for repair for bad bumpers and trigger. but after sending it for repair my order disappeared after 2 days.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steef512, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Steef512
    Steef512 Guest

Hello

I send my xbox elite controller 2 for repair for bad bumpers and trigger.

but after sending it for repair my order disappeared after 2 days.

this was in 7-27-2022 and after 2 months I still got nothing back xbox elite controller 2 repair order disappeared :(

:)

Steef512, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Steef512,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

Based on your description, two months ago you sent your Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 for repair. Until now the controller have not been delivered back to you. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner so you will get back to gaming.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we ask if you have contacted support regarding this issue? If you have case number, please send it us via private message, click this link (Private Message) or visit your profile (Steef512) and select View Private Messages.
    2. If you were to visit this link: Microsoft Account | Devices

May we know if you can see any progress or details about your repair? You may include the screenshots and send it us via private message.
    3. Did you receive any email notification regarding your repair status?
    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Steef512,

Thank you for sending information through the private message.

We know this is important to be sorted out at the soonest time possible. Which we realize that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your status of your repair. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

1. Visit this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side of the page and make sure it matches your country/region. If not please click the country/region and choose the right one.

[​IMG]

3. On the upper right hand side of the page you will see the contact times of support. Please make sure to contact during the available contact times.
    4. Select the "Contact Us" button
    5. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - Subscriptions & billing
      What's the issue? - I want to cancel my subscription
    6. Select Next
    7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    Regards,

4. MackMazursky Win User

ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER EXCHANGE

I was upset when mine developed an issue, before I raised the service order I've asked a question and this is the reply I've received:

If your controller cannot be repaired it will be replaced with a brand-new one

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-elite-2-controller-repair-query/40eed632-3ee1-4ddc-b562-3bded659dcf6
  5. Loacker Christoph Win User

Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

lmgtfy:

https://www.pcgamer.com/how-to-fix-xbox-elite-series-2-bumper/
    "The notorious Xbox Elite controller bumpers can and do fail..."

https://www.theverge.com/2020/10/15...-controller-series-2-hardware-issues-warranty

"...The Verge has received reports of the face buttons getting stuck, or the Elite 2 not registering button presses."

here we go

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/elite-series-2-bumper-repair/387f68c4-16f7-432a-9518-1c1ae04d3a3f

I
    tried to fill out repair order, but, as mentioned above, those are the only options i got.

Bumper IS a known issue, as you can see.

Btw., it doenst matter what caused 2 years warranty, it is in place and i'm in the right to use it.
  6. shawn72823 Win User

Elite 2 Controller Repair Order Confusion

I've been to that link several times. I don't see a number posted anywhere. If I scroll through the categories with my issue it literally says phone support isn't available for this issue. I'll gladly call a number and talk to a real person. I just need
    to know where that number is exactly.
Thema:

1. xbox elite controller 2 repair order disappeared - Similar Threads - elite controller repair

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  5. Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller: My xbox controller was returned for repair but has come back in worse condition. I have tried to resubmit a repair order five times and it leads to an error message each time. The device detail is...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive: My controller was less than 6 months old and used less than 2 times a week. The bumper buttons started to act up, stick, or you’d have to press harder to get the response. Using compressed air on...
  7. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  8. Xbox elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller repair: So recently my Elite controller so has gotten extreme bad stick drift so I have place an order for it to get repaired. But now Im confused I know i have to send it in somewhere, but where? I don't...
  9. elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller repair: I have the halo infinite elite series 2 controller and it’s my favorite controller but the rubberized grips are peeling off is there a way I can send it to Xbox to have it fixed? And if I can how...
  10. bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs): I would like to send it in from Canada and just have them replace or permanently repair both components. How can I do so? dc1ddab5-b268-4241-abfa-9d4590db96e0