Xbox elite controller 2 D pad being glitchy

Discus and support Xbox elite controller 2 D pad being glitchy in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello so my controller was working pretty good for about 6 months but about a week ago I started getting problems with my dpad. It’s registering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TreyH3, Dec 8, 2021.

1. TreyH3
    TreyH3 Guest

Hello so my controller was working pretty good for about 6 months but about a week ago I started getting problems with my dpad. It’s registering buttons on its own without being pressed and it’s not sticky or anything else with it. I was wondering how I go about this. This was a send in warranty controller replacement I got as well

:)

TreyH3, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there TreyH3 welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Is this happening on every game? Or always?
  4. TreyH3 Win User

It is already happening in and out of game
  5. Esenthel Win User

Where to get Hybrid D-PAD for Elite 2 Controller? Included D-pads are bad.

6. BlastingAxis Win User

FAVORITE CONTROLLER

for the xbox one it would be my elite controller love the weight and the rubberized grips, for the 360 was the controller that the d-pad spun from a d-pad to a disc I don't really play any other consoles so lol
Thema:

1. Xbox elite controller 2 D pad being glitchy - Similar Threads - elite controller pad

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  4. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  7. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  9. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  10. Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive: My controller was less than 6 months old and used less than 2 times a week. The bumper buttons started to act up, stick, or you’d have to press harder to get the response. Using compressed air on...