Xbox Elite 2 Issue

Discus and support Xbox Elite 2 Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Controller Issues The above is a video of a controller issue I’m having. Somehow my left joystick can’t be pressed anymore (doesn’t make click sound,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wienzo, Mar 20, 2023.

1. wienzo
    wienzo Guest

Xbox Elite 2 Issue

Controller Issues

The above is a video of a controller issue I’m having. Somehow my left joystick can’t be pressed anymore (doesn’t make click sound, doesn’t get picked up). It happened suddenly, no throwing or dropping. Does anyone know how to fix it?

:)

wienzo, Mar 20, 2023
  2. elitepvp124 Win User

Can we get better polling rate on xbox controllers?

same issue. with xbox elite series 2.
  3. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Best xbox one controller?

i have the standard issue for xbox one x an elite series 1 and an elite series 2 and i can honestly say the elite series are worth the money
  4. Bjorn van Rijszen Win User

series 2 electrical shocks (not static electricity)

I can confirm that the Xbox Elite 2 controller has issues with conducting electricity through the paddles.

I am getting shocked as well.

The Xbox Elite 2 controller needs to be recalled immediately.
  5. NoFreeNameAvailable Win User

So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-elite-controller-series-2-buyers-report-widespread-issues
  6. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Elite 2 Issue

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Wienzo, I'm sorry about what happened to your controller, however in cases like this the ideal thing would be to send the controller to Microsoft if it's under warranty.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices
Thema:

Xbox Elite 2 Issue

1. Xbox Elite 2 Issue - Similar Threads - Elite Issue

2. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  5. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  6. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  7. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...
  8. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  9. Issue with elite series 2 dpad.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with elite series 2 dpad.: I've recently been trying to fix this issue with my Elite Series 2 controller, but it does not click. it moves downward still, but there is no clicking noise and the dpad is completely...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...