Xbox Elite 2 Controller warranty error

Discus and support Xbox Elite 2 Controller warranty error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have tried multiple times now(different devices and times) to send my controller back for repair. Get through the whole process, but when it asks to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShadowOfEnigma, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Xbox Elite 2 Controller warranty error

Have tried multiple times now(different devices and times) to send my controller back for repair.
    Get through the whole process, but when it asks to update my card information (it's still under warranty, just paying to expedite)
    it gives me an error.

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

e7gSjK2makW76Boi.16

2022/11/28 - 00:27:51 UTC

Anyone know what's going on?
    This is a 200$ controller, the thumbstick just spins, and occasionally sticks.
    I would like to have it repaired but no matter what I try I get the error.

Thank you.

:)

ShadowOfEnigma, Nov 28, 2022
  2. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

4. soulflyr Win User

Who to contact, I received a defective XBOX Elite 2 replacement

5. Smwutches Win User

Apologies for being a little off topic, but I believe I have uncovered a fraudulent scheme here in India and was seeking help to communicate the same to you all seeking advice on future steps

Per the manual you posted, the warranty is "90 days for refurbished Xbox consoles and all Xbox accessories except Elite Wireless controller Series 2". Since an Xbox controller is an accessory, it has a 90 day warranty.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
Thema:

Xbox Elite 2 Controller warranty error

1. Xbox Elite 2 Controller warranty error - Similar Threads - Elite Controller warranty

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!: Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input....
  5. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  6. Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.: Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty only gave me seven months instead of a year. Bought on the 20/12/23 from Argos registered warranty on 29/12/23. When I registered it today It says the...
  7. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  8. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  9. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...
  10. How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller: How to register extended warranty for elite 2 controller? I pruchases the warranty and controller at the same time...