Xbox Elite 2 controller repair

Discus and support Xbox Elite 2 controller repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On 12/31/2022 I initiated a repair for my elite 2 controller because it developed the horrid joystick drift that has plagued these controllers, sent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JasonY4, Jan 19, 2023.

1. JasonY4
    JasonY4 Guest

On 12/31/2022 I initiated a repair for my elite 2 controller because it developed the horrid joystick drift that has plagued these controllers, sent the item in and received the controller back on 1/13/2023. The controller is STILL BROKE because it still has joystick drift. So figured Microsoft might replace it since it is still under warranty. Initiated the replacement and received a reply stating they sent me a replacement controller except I never received a replacement controller I received my broke controller. Tried to start another repair order except it will not let me and the warranty runs out tomorrow on 1/19/2023. I'm at a loss as to what do and this is my 3rd elite 2 controller to **** out like this and I can not get a human being to talk to to help me resolve this.

:)

JasonY4, Jan 19, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Bumpers

Discussion of self repair is not allowed on the forums. There is a support page for assistance with

Elite Controller repairs
  3. dragonemperor34 Win User

Elite controller 2 repair

Hi Kavakavazevualana,

I would get in contact with UPS, the package could be stuck in transit somewhere, also with the corona virus pandemic going around, there could be problems with the speed of the mail system, I'd also put in a support ticket to Microsoft just to make sure
    something just isn't reporting properly

Xbox Support- Support.microsoft.com
  4. reavethejust2 Win User

Elite 2 Controller Repair

Instead I feel like I was robbed off $180.
    We both were.

I hope you get help, but I doubt it. I have an Elite 2 Controller RB button that stopped functioning consistently this summer and found that the warranty was up. Now they have extended the warranty but the Device Service and repair page tells me they can't
    continue with my order and to Contact Us (link).

The Contact Us link only allows me to go to a Virtual Assistant chat which tells me that the warranty is up, directly contradicting the other page. So, it's all a dead end. An "extended" warranty that doesn't actually get honored because there is no avenue
    to pursue it.

I've put up with terrible hardware from this company for too long and I am done.

-2 red ring 360's meant I was dumb enough to buy a third.

-Launch XBox One that never worked properly (wouldn't read standard DVDs) meant I was dumb enough to buy a XBox One X when they went on sale late in the generation.

-Spending on the Elite 2 controller for only a few months of use before it became crippled was the last straw.

Going to sit out the Series X/S and play PC Gamepass games until my subscription runs out.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Elite controller 2 repair

During the current medical crisis, shipping and deliveries have been affected. The normal timeline might be affected in getting your package to the facility, the facility acknowledging its arrival, and service being done, the system being updated or a combination
    thereof. You might want to call the service desk of the parcel carrier to verify the package is being delivered or get more information on why it has not been yet.

It is frustrating, I know, but with the current situation in the world, I would urge further patience in the matter. The parcel carrier might be able to provide more information on its status.
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

Thema:

1. Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - Similar Threads - Elite controller repair

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  4. Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsuccessful repair to xbox elite controller: My xbox controller was returned for repair but has come back in worse condition. I have tried to resubmit a repair order five times and it leads to an error message each time. The device detail is...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive: My controller was less than 6 months old and used less than 2 times a week. The bumper buttons started to act up, stick, or you’d have to press harder to get the response. Using compressed air on...
  6. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  7. Xbox elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller repair: So recently my Elite controller so has gotten extreme bad stick drift so I have place an order for it to get repaired. But now Im confused I know i have to send it in somewhere, but where? I don't...
  8. elite series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller repair: I have the halo infinite elite series 2 controller and it’s my favorite controller but the rubberized grips are peeling off is there a way I can send it to Xbox to have it fixed? And if I can how...
  9. bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs): I would like to send it in from Canada and just have them replace or permanently repair both components. How can I do so? dc1ddab5-b268-4241-abfa-9d4590db96e0
  10. Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requested Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 repair and did not get my item back: Sent my controller for repair and they only sent back the d pad and thumb sticks. I have no idea of the next steps or if I will be receiving my controller. Is any one able to assist?...