Xbox elite 2 controller problems

Discus and support Xbox elite 2 controller problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i sent my elite controller to xbox for a replacement as the bumper was not working properly. it had abut 3 months warranty left. The replacement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o0 MADDOG 0o, Nov 19, 2022.

1. o0 MADDOG 0o
    o0 MADDOG 0o Guest

So i sent my elite controller to xbox for a replacement as the bumper was not working properly.

it had abut 3 months warranty left.

The replacement was as bad if not worse as it had stick drift and faulty bumper straight out the box.

So i thought ok il just go through the same process i got it 2 weeks later

All good i thought.il not touch this till mw2 come out.

Get it out the box up date it. Both bloody bumpers work every other press. lol you cant make this up

Now i go to the warranty and its out of date.

How can 2 replacements be worse than what they are replacing.

Why no warranty on 'new' controller replacement

:)

o0 MADDOG 0o, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  3. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Grip in Xbox One Elite Controller Falling Off

Unfortunayely it's a factory issue, i do not have this problem with my elite controller but 2 of my friends have it.

Follow this guide.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

5. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  6. luissolid Win User

How is this ok?

Just to clarify the Microsoft launch the new Xbox Elite controller series 2 this year.

The original elite dont have bluetooth i belive the problem was a misunderstood what controller you have and why dont have the bluetooth.

Regards!
Thema:

1. Xbox elite 2 controller problems - Similar Threads - elite controller problems

2. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  3. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  4. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller problems on windows: So I’ve had nothing but problems with this controller I currently have it plugged in with USB I have the accessories app, and the accessories app recognizes the controller as XBOX ELITE 2 Yet...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Stick Drift & Button Problems: Hi there, I am currently experiencing some problems with my Xbox Elite Controller 2. The current problems I am facing are: - Horrible stick drift on both thumb sticks, even with dead zones...
  7. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  8. XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller in Colombia in February of this year. I recently discovered that the RB button is failing. The controller is in perfect condition and has very little...
  9. I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers: I have a problem with 2 elite series 2 black controllers they both still have the 1 year warranty however on 1 the grip is falling off and the other the left stick keeps getting stuck I asked the...
  10. Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...: the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c