Xbox elite 2 controller doesn’t turn on

Discus and support Xbox elite 2 controller doesn’t turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox elite controller 2 isn’t turning on after not using it for 3 days or so. I’ve scrolled through pages of the microsoft support but nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by baileygibson2, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Xbox elite 2 controller doesn’t turn on

My xbox elite controller 2 isn’t turning on after not using it for 3 days or so. I’ve scrolled through pages of the microsoft support but nothing works. It doesn’t turn on wirelessly or wired, and doesn’t turn on while wired to my pc. I tried different cables and tried to charge it (nothing happened). Should i just get a replacement or is there something i could do?

:)

baileygibson2, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi baileygibson2,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

4. baileygibson2 Win User

1. My controller wont turn on at all for any of the games on my pc

2.It was working perfectly but now (as i said) wont turn on after not using it for maybe 3 days.

3.The usb-c cable is connected properly

4.the controller dosent have batteries (its an xbox elite controller) and when i put the controller on the charger nothing happens.

My controller also dosent turn on at all so i cant check if it needs updated.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi baileygibson2,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, your Xbox elite 2 controller is not turning on after few days being not used. You've tried it on both wireless/Bluetooth and on wired connect to your PC but none of those enable the controller to function or detected by the PC. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern to help you back to gaming.

However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions.

1. Is this happening to all games that you want to play on your PC?
    2. Any changes made on the device that may cause the issue?
    3. Have you check on the USB port if it's connected properly?
    4. It is also best to check the battery or if the controller is fully charged, have you check on that?
    We are looking forward for your response.

For our initial suggestion to fix the issue, kindly follow and check the article which we will be providing here.

If your Windows device can’t detect your controller after waking up from sleep, press the Xbox button > on your controller to turn it back on, or unplug it from your device then plug it back in.

Support article. Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to a Windows device | Xbox Support

If you are using via Bluetooth.

• Press the Xbox button > to open the guide.
    • Under Profile & system, select Settings.
    • Under Devices & connections, select Accessories.
    • On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.
    • If it says there’s no update available, your controller is current.
    Support article. Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Chris Hall-[xboxvenu Win User

Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Party chat doesn’t work

Same result. It doesn’t work. I can plug in my regular controller and it works fine. It just doesn’t work on the elite 2 controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox elite 2 controller doesn’t turn on - Similar Threads - elite controller doesn’t

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  4. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  5. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  6. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  7. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  8. Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesn’t work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller doesn’t work unless plugged in: My Xbox Elite 2 controller only works when plugged in. I noticed while playing the controller would disconnect occasionally and make me sign back in. The controller works while plugged in and...
  9. My left trigger doesn’t work on my Elite Series 2 Controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left trigger doesn’t work on my Elite Series 2 Controller.: I bought my Elite Series 2 controller and since I bought it whenever I set my left trigger to the shortest pull it doesn’t work. But when I set it the longest pull or in the middle it works, is...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller is on and connected but just doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller is on and connected but just doesn’t work: My controller is in by power button, but just won’t work. No inputs result in anything happening. Can’t even hold to turn off 7aed174f-4add-4323-a912-b1888a1d4f2d