Xbox Elite 2 cannot customise on PC
Discus and support Xbox Elite 2 cannot customise on PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, Loving the Xbox and also the Ultimate pass so I can play on PC as well. I have the Xbox Elite 2 connected to PC via USB, all updates have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TWHN, Feb 6, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox Elite 2 cannot customise on PC
Loading...
-
Xbox Elite 2 cannot customise on PC - Similar Threads - Elite cannot customise
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?
in XboX Insiders1st-Elite Controller Shape&Size why CANCELED ?: First Elite Controller (MODEL 1698) Its shape&size was LEGENDARY. Yes, im complaining of ELITE SERIES-2. its not bad, but ELITE-1 had LEGENDARY HAND-HOLD feeling. no other controller could... -
Elite controller please help!!!!!!
in XboX InsidersElite controller please help!!!!!!: Hi guys my elite controller view button is not registering at all I habe tried all the fixes microsoft and xbix website says but it still wouldnt work I have had is controller for like 3 months... -
Elite series 2 fails after 2 years, fusion pro 2 still strong after 4
in XboX InsidersElite series 2 fails after 2 years, fusion pro 2 still strong after 4: I feel like I paid $200 for a trial on the Xbox elite series 2 controller. Fusion pro 2 still works but I’d still like a new one. Has this ever happened to you? submitted by /u/rabidUwU [link]... -
Microsoft need renew Xbox elite controller
in XBoX on ConsolesMicrosoft need renew Xbox elite controller: Hi I have two Xbox elite 2 controller This controller is of relatively lower quality than regular models. After long-term use, it sometimes breaks down in strange ways, the handle becomes brittle,... -
Is the elite controller worth it
in XBoX on ConsolesIs the elite controller worth it: I'm a casual player who mostly plays Forza horizon 4 and call of duty infinite warefare and black ops 3 will the elite or elite v2 massively improve my game a528c934-e0c5-42a6-8ec2-3ba4d90bbe90 -
Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.
in XBoX on ConsolesCannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it... -
I cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order
in XBoX on ConsolesI cannot open an xbox elite 2 controller repair order: Hi all. My xbox elite 2 controller has a bumper issue, and I concluded that it needs to be sent in for repair. I'm trying to get a repair order setup, but when i select my address and click... -
I cannot register my Xbox Elite Controller anymore, but I am eligible for warranty
in XBoX on ConsolesI cannot register my Xbox Elite Controller anymore, but I am eligible for warranty: Hi, as you know Microsofts QA is horrible. I bought a Elite Controller 2 months ago and it started double clicking on R1 out of the blue. This issue seems to not have a fix (thanks Microsoft)...