Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth connections on multiple devices

Discus and support Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth connections on multiple devices in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does the Elite 2 remember Bluetooth connections/pairings for several devices? I have multiple PCs/devices I'd like to connect to, but so far, to move... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wolftousen, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Wolftousen
    Wolftousen Guest

Does the Elite 2 remember Bluetooth connections/pairings for several devices? I have multiple PCs/devices I'd like to connect to, but so far, to move from one device to another i have to "remove the Bluetooth device" and "re-pair" it again. This is a little
    annoying.

I would expect the behavior of:

1. Press the Bind button
    2. Pair with Device A
    3. Press the Bind button. Device A is no longer connected
    4. Pair with Device B
    5. Press the Bind button. Device B is no longer connected
    6. Open Bluetooth menu on Device A and press "Connect"
    7. Device A now connected
    I have the Razer True Wireless Earbuds that do this exact thing and i haven't hit the device/pair limit with 5 devices... So I would have expected controller to do it too.

In Windows 10 I don't ever even see the "Connect" button show up in the Bluetooth menu like I do for my headphones. It just has "Remove Device" whether it is connected or not.

I have all the most recent updates on all my devices and have updated the controller, so that is not the issue.

If this is not currently supported, is it planned to add this in a future Firmware/Controller update?

:)

Wolftousen, Dec 29, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

No as far as I know it doesn't, if you have paired it on one device, then used it on another, you will have to pair it again.
  3. Mick1620 Win User

Elite Controller 2 Disconnecting

Ive been having the same issues with the new controllers that use Bluetooth to connect. I notice more issues when im running/connecting multiple bluetooth devices. But overall the disconnecting happens at random times. Ive just got into the habit of plunging
    the controller in whenever i play online multiplayer games. This has happened with the series 1 and 2 elites and the newer generic controllers.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth)

The Xbox Elite Controller can’t connect wirelessly to your Android device since it doesn’t operate over Bluetooth
  5. JoeB7 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control any functions on screen

I have the same issue:

* the plain Xbox controller (non elite) connects via bluetooth to the TV and is recognised by the Xbox cloud app on my Samsung TV. I can use it to play games using the Samsung Xbox app.

* the brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects via bluetooth to the TV and is NOT recognised by the Xbox cloud app.

I tried several attempts deleting the pairing, re-pairing. Turn off TV on the power switch. Re-installing the Xbox app on the Samsung TV.

The result is always the same:

* The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects successfully to the TV and is shown as Paired and Connected in the Samsung TVs feature where you add external devices.
    * But the Xbox app shows the yellow ! exclamation mark and does not recognise the Elite Controller.

I’ve paired my other non Elite standard Xbox controller now vie Bluetooth and USB, which works both.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

Official Xbox controllers

Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
Thema:

1. Xbox Elite 2 Bluetooth connections on multiple devices - Similar Threads - Elite Bluetooth connections

2. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  3. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth: Split from this thread. Seems like I have a similar issue with a normal Series X controller but I'm not sure entirely : Recently an update caused the share button to stop working on Windows...
  5. Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth: Out of the box I connected my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller via Bluetooth to my Windows 11 PC. It was detected as an elite controller. During gameplay I found that some button combinations would...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller PC Via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller PC Via Bluetooth: Now I know this isn’t a new topic but mine is a slightly different query to what I’ve seen before. My elite series 2 controller won’t stay connected to my new PC via Bluetooth at a range of less...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth Problem: When I connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 device with a cable and open the Xbox Accessories application, it says that an update is required. After the update is completed, I cannot connect my device...
  9. Vibrations not working with Elite 2 Controller when connected via Bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibrations not working with Elite 2 Controller when connected via Bluetooth on PC: I have recently purchased the Xbox Elite 2 Wireless controller. I use this controller via Bluetooth. The problem is when I play games like Forza 5 on my PC, I do not get any vibrations. The...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth disconnect issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Bluetooth disconnect issue: I've seen threads going back for years and it seems like this is still a problem. I did the upgrade and it still disconnects randomly. The only way to fix it is to connect it to USB until it syncs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. elite 2 controller connect to different devices

2. xbox elite controller multiple devices

3. xbox elite series 2 does not support multiple devices

4. xbox elite controller multiple debices,
  5. xbox elite controller 2 pair multiple device,
  6. connect pair xbox elite 2 with more than one device,
  7. xbox elite controller 2 multiple pairings,
  8. how to connect xbox elite to multiple devices