XBOX DVR RECORDING 5 SECONDS WTH IS WRONG WITH XBOX

Discus and support XBOX DVR RECORDING 5 SECONDS WTH IS WRONG WITH XBOX in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im so done with xbox i hit good snipes on mw AND IT RECORDS 5 SECONDS OF THE 2 MINS WHYY XBOX IM NOT LOW ON STORAGE OR ANYTHING IT SO ANNOYING THERES... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Update-Esports, Aug 26, 2020.

1. XBOX DVR RECORDING 5 SECONDS WTH IS WRONG WITH XBOX

Im so done with xbox i hit good snipes on mw AND IT RECORDS 5 SECONDS OF THE 2 MINS WHYY XBOX IM NOT LOW ON STORAGE OR ANYTHING IT SO ANNOYING THERES NO WAY I CAN SEE IT AGAIN FIX UR TERRIBLE BUG YOUR A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY DOING NOTHING!

submitted by /u/Update-Esports
    [link] [comments]

/u/Update-Esports, Aug 26, 2020
  2. GODtheSniper Win User

Record that????

"Xbox Record That" is a command that records your last 30 seconds of gameplay, if you would like to record up to 5 minutes of gameplay say "Xbox Snap Gave DVR" and you can edit your recording settings.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox One DVR Time

snap the dvr to the side of the screen, then you can record between 30 seconds and 5 minutes at a time, xbox record that command only records past 30 seconds as a way of recording an epic moment. remember to switch between programs you double tap the xbox
    button on the controller.
  4. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

How do you record

I don't have an Xbox One, but I have seen a few videos on the DVR feature. You can record up to 5 minutes of gameplay, but if you say "Xbox record that" it will record the last 30 seconds of gameplay
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Voice commands are finally enabled in Ireland and New Zealand

brandi when you say Xbox Record That it only records the last 30 seconds. However you can say xbox snap Game DVR and the select up to the last 5 minutes to be captured
  6. vFlare Win User

Xbox One "record that" 30 seconds forward or backwards??

Using the voice command "Xbox, record that" records the last 30 seconds of gameplay. Alternatively you can open the Game DVR by snapping it to the side and choose to record the future or up to the last 5 minutes of gameplay.
Thema:

XBOX DVR RECORDING 5 SECONDS WTH IS WRONG WITH XBOX

1. XBOX DVR RECORDING 5 SECONDS WTH IS WRONG WITH XBOX - Similar Threads - DVR RECORDING SECONDS

2. How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox game DVR so I can continue to record clips and screenshots?: Hey, so my Xbox game DVR automatically deleted all my recent clips from Xbox live, only leaving a small few of my ancient screenshots from years ago and whenever I upload a new clip, it tells me...
  3. Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Game DVR not record at 60fps? The maximium fps I get is 48fps.: The game I'm trying to record runs at 144fps at 1080p very well even on integrated graphics, so I'm not sure why nothing records at more than 48fps Laptop Specifications: CPU: 12th Gen Intel...
  4. GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB: i realized every time xbox or game crash game dvr crash too until you restart your console, i dont know if its problem of the games, of the xbox or game dvr but they can't work simultaneously and...
  5. Game DVR won't record in 60fps

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR won't record in 60fps: HI so i recently updated to windows 11 and my xbox gamebar is not recording in 60 fps even though i have changed the settings to 60 fps... i clearly have no idea what to do pls help me it only...
  6. Xbox Game DVR doesn't record sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game DVR doesn't record sound: So pretty much when I record games using Xbox's built in Screen Capture and then play the clips back to watch, everything is fine except the audio. No sound what so ever via the recording. This...
  7. Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game DVR should record chat sounds: I know ps4 and ps5 have the option. I think this would be a great idea to give us the option as well. Especially when playing warzone. Come on Microsoft step it up! Is it in the works at all??...
  8. Record my voice on XBOX One DVR on XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Record my voice on XBOX One DVR on XBOX: I've seen multiple posts about this but haven't really ever found an answer for how to make it happen on your xbox. All I want to do is record game clips through the xbox DVR and have it capture...
  9. Does the insider program make DVR record at 60FPS?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the insider program make DVR record at 60FPS?: I read in an article that insider members are able to record clips in 60FPS, is this a setting I need to turn on or is it on automatically or is the article fake? submitted by /u/yesidid100...
  10. Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened

in XboX Insiders
    Possible game dvr issue when using record what happened: When recording with what happened for 30s up to 5 min. the clip doesn't record any in game audio happened twice, is there any fix for it? In on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/CodeCipher97...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is xbox recorder 5 seconds