Xbox DVR broken since the latest update

Discus and support Xbox DVR broken since the latest update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the latest update longer DVR clips crash the console and corrupt the footage. While recording the guide button becomes so laggy to the point of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NeonWolf111, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Xbox DVR broken since the latest update

Since the latest update longer DVR clips crash the console and corrupt the footage. While recording the guide button becomes so laggy to the point of not being able to open it at all until either the console crashes or the recording stops itself and corrupts the footage.

At first I thought this was just an issue with the MW2 beta however since I've gone back to playing other games I've found that this is happening on every game I try to use the DVR with.

Tbh I'd forgotten I was even in the preview program until this problem arose however I must still be enrolled as I've got a different 'My Games & Apps' section to that of my friends.

submitted by /u/NeonWolf111
    [link] [comments]

/u/NeonWolf111, Sep 26, 2022
  2. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Game DVR broken since update.

This works however it only works if the game is started first...

Then you can use snap which will then show and not be greyed out.

The same applies to take a screenshot or record that

*Some games do not allow game DVR until you reach a certain screen but other than that, launch a game and while gaming double tap....if you see the options to record or take screenshot then you'll also see the options to snap game DVR and record

*always make sure your profile is assigned to the controller (it's actually possible to play a game by not have the profile assigned). I know...weird
  3. BTErskine Win User

Game DVR broken since update.

Having the same problem. Please somebody help! haha
  4. DYNAMIC ArSeNaL Win User

Online status broken

My online status has been broken since before the latest update
  5. Hellodrjoe Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

Same issue with Thrustmeter TMX on Series S. Been broken since the latest update. PLEASE MICROSOFT FIX THIS.
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Network test Results: Internet connection but cannot connect to Xbox Live because there is a issue with Xbox Services....

guys I highly suspect a broken update. there was an update a few days ago at the beginning of the month and ever since then the xbox one's ability to hook up with live has been messed up. when I go to settings>system>latest update status it says update
    pending. which suggests a broken update. it should NOT be saying update pending.
Thema:

Xbox DVR broken since the latest update

1. Xbox DVR broken since the latest update - Similar Threads - DVR broken since

2. Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Since the last update the xbox game dvr is broken again.: Since the latest update in xbox one x,the xbox game dvr is keeps getting broken. Now I can't record the whole thing because when it's done the whole footage got corrupted like the video is...
  3. Xbox Game DVR completely broken on new Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game DVR completely broken on new Alpha Skip Ahead: With the new Alpha Skip Ahead Update, my console cannot take screenshots. When taking a screenshot, it says "Please wait while your clip uploads." If I try to record a clip, the thumbnail for the...
  4. Why is Game DVR broken (and has been for a month)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Game DVR broken (and has been for a month)?: Game clips and screenshots can't be uploaded like 99% of the time, and even if it says it's uploaded, they can't be shared to the feed or anywhere else. Me and my Xbox friends have had this...
  5. Game DVR is still broken... Am I the only one with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR is still broken... Am I the only one with this issue?: Here's what has been happening to me for probably the last 2 months? I press the Xbox button, then X to record the last 30secs. The notification takes a while to pop out. It pops up, and I check...
  6. Is 4K capture in Game DVR still broken for all rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Is 4K capture in Game DVR still broken for all rings?: Some days ago they wrote it was fixed for Skip Ahead, but now it's again in the (eternal) known issues description. Was it fixed for a brief moment or not at all? submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza...
  7. DVR BROKEN

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVR BROKEN: Myself along with many many gamers have been having serious issues with xbox broken DVR.. especially with Modern Warefare! This has been an issue since the release of the game and not a single fix...
  8. Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!

in XboX Insiders
    Recording clips and Game DVR itself are day after day more broken than before!: Yeah, we know that recording clips issues are already a known issue, but the problem is that now the console can't even play already saved clips from weeks ago. I have lots of offline clips that...
  9. Game DVR is BROKEN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR is BROKEN: Plain and simple and to the point, Game DVR is BROKEN. I can record for 45 min, 30 min, 5 min, 1 hour etc and when I end the recording or stop it, it only saves 21-47 seconds of the recording....
  10. Game DVR broken since update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR broken since update.: Hi, Since the new Xbox Live Experience update, I have had problems with Game DVR not recording. The Start new clip and End clip are greyed out. I cannot start a recording. I checked the setting...