Xbox Download Speeds

Discus and support Xbox Download Speeds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have good internet with download speeds of about 200 mb/s (I just tested them right next to my console) but my Xbox can’t download a game at a speed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnnoyedXboxUser, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Xbox Download Speeds

I have good internet with download speeds of about 200 mb/s (I just tested them right next to my console) but my Xbox can’t download a game at a speed higher than 30 mb/s—keep in mind this is the new series X too. I’m just wondering why is this an issue and is there anything I can do to improve this disgraceful download time? It’s beyond frustrating and it takes more than 10 hours to download a simple game. This whole problem is absolutely unfathomable to me and it makes the console completely unusable because updates take upwards of 2 hours. Thanks again Microsoft for your “stellar” products and their “incredible” performance.

:)

AnnoyedXboxUser, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Geth Win User

download/install times

It seems that the download speed is locked on the Xbox's.

Regardless of what my internet speed is the download speed never changes.
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

My God.. XBL is Slow.

Hey there Reaper!

The hangup here is that your download speed at home is faster than the download speed of your Xbox 360 console. Stay tuned for more information on the Xbox One console and the download speeds that will be offered! ^_^
  4. random6673 Win User

how can I fix my latency I tried everything I saw on YouTube but didn't work at all my download and upload speed is fine but my latency is high

So xbox : download speed 252.78 Mbps

Upload speed 10.28

Packet loss 2%

Latency 186 ms

Speed test: Download speed 238.81 Mbps

Ping 30 ms
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Xbox one

downloads speeds have to do with your internet speed, not the xbox.
  6. KingPoszumz Win User

New Xbox one S update not working.

Tried multiple ways of downloading and power cycling everything, i have 80mbs download speed.
    Download speed isn't a factor at the moment. Like Onyx is Here said, more people are using xbox all at once which is straining their service. download speed still depends on how many using that service, even having a high download speed.
Thema:

Xbox Download Speeds

1. Xbox Download Speeds - Similar Threads - Download Speeds

2. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  3. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  4. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  5. Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?: I was enrolled into the beta but moved down to delta hoping it would fix the issue of my download speeds dropping to just 0. I have an ethernet connection and projected speeds of abt 300-400 but...
  6. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  7. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  8. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  9. Extremely Slow Download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely Slow Download speeds: I have a Xbox series s and out of the blue It started having incredibly slow download speeds. I have already tested the ports and checked the internet speeds and even factory reset my Xbox. It...
  10. How do i fix my download speeds on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my download speeds on my Xbox: I just installed starlink last night works amazing i get 200-300 mbps, everything is super fast then i get to my Xbox, i did a speed test on the Xbox 200mbps+ download and 50mbps upload, but my...