Xbox Download speed and Game pass ultimate.

Discus and support Xbox Download speed and Game pass ultimate. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to download games on my Xbox but the download speeds are showing between 1 mb and 15 mbs even though I restarted my router and I also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuckPlayz21, Sep 24, 2022.

1. DuckPlayz21
    DuckPlayz21 Guest

Hello I am trying to download games on my Xbox but the download speeds are showing between 1 mb and 15 mbs even though I restarted my router and I also check fast.com it said 100 mb per sec. My second problem is that my game pass ultimate isn't showing up so when I try to download a game pass ultimate game it won't won't install it says I need to get game pass ultimate.

:)

DuckPlayz21, Sep 24, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

Game Pass Ultimate gives you all the subscriptions under one roof. Gold, Games Pass for PC & Xbox, but if you only have a PC, it's pointless getting ultimate.

As for the app download speeds, probably has something to do with the amount of gamers trying the new game pass out. The speeds should sort themselves out soon.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Please log out, reboot the computer, and log back in to hopefully enable GPU

If you have a game running the Xbox will throttle the download to make sure it plays well. Do you see a "suspend my game" option above the download wiindow? Smaller games are often throttled based on their size and current network loads
  4. Th3 Vidiot Win User

merry christmas

I got Game Pass Ultimate and Need For Speed Heat. So stoked for this!!!
  5. Matheus Dias de Souz Win User

N4S HP Remastered not running in the cloud

You need Game Pass Ultimate in order to use xCloud.
    Could you explain me why is there $1 USD for Xbox Game Pass then? I've not seen Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered as part of Ultimate anywhere.

Before paying the next months or Ultimate I want to make sure it works OK...
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

If you have bought Game Pass Ultimate, then it includes Games Pass for Xbox, Game Pass for PC, EA Play for Xbox, Cloud Gaming on android & Xbox Live Gold. So yes, you can use it on your PC.

It's simple to use, download the Xbox app on your PC, log in with the account that has Game Pass Ultimate, and then download a game from the app, once downloaded, start the game.
Thema:

1. Xbox Download speed and Game pass ultimate. - Similar Threads - Download speed Game

2. Game download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game download speeds: Why is it that when I pay my internet service provider for 600 MB download and 20 MB to 40 MB upload why am I only getting 30 Mbps on downloads from games is this a internet service provider...
  3. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  4. My xbox one is updating a game (COD) and the download speed is 2.99 mbps. When I speedtest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is updating a game (COD) and the download speed is 2.99 mbps. When I speedtest...: I posted my question and pretty much said it all. It is hard-wired through a switch or two BUT the speed-test desktop is hardwired the exact same way (they are next to each other) and I do not...
  5. why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?: Xbox Series X says I have 300mbps plus download and 15 mbps upload yet downloads games at 7mbps or sometimes stops all together. This is without being in a game. What would cause this? It’s hard...
  6. When i do an internet speed test is get 600 Mbps but when downloading and no game open i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i do an internet speed test is get 600 Mbps but when downloading and no game open i...: So it worked perfectly fine i had good speeds then suddenly it just dropped, i've tried restarting and replugging but nothing helps. Does somebody know how to fix this?...
  7. Why are Game and update download speeds so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Game and update download speeds so slow?: I literally just ran a speed test through xbox. And it clocked in at 437mb/s. Why is a game update only loading at less than 30mbps? Its stuck at kbps now. Great c5d692de-3091-4666-8e83-66b272431761
  8. Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low: Cannot download game in xbox app download speed is low 8e5200db-7a61-4a96-83df-f1e3202f2189
  9. My Xbox is downloading games at a speed of 20 KBS in spite of having a good internet I try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is downloading games at a speed of 20 KBS in spite of having a good internet I try...: My Xbox is downloading games at a speed of 20 KBS in spite of having a good internet I try to restart and even did a factory reset I don't know what to do 2f9d5941-5667-4d64-9b9b-132bb6b211ae
  10. Speed download game Xbox series?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Speed download game Xbox series?: the last firmware has changed speed download, as traffic data . Download 30 mb , stop, go download 50 mb, Xbox servers change traffics data. My internet is good, its servers xbox....