Xbox doesn't see headset mic

Discus and support Xbox doesn't see headset mic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I bought a headset Hyperx cloud alpha , plug it into my Xbox controller and sound was good until I understood that my mic doesn't work (but if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yaroslav Petrov1, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Xbox doesn't see headset mic

Today I bought a headset Hyperx cloud alpha , plug it into my Xbox controller and sound was good until I understood that my mic doesn't work (but if you connect headphones to other devices, the microphone works ) . I have inserted Xiaomi earphones before and now the microphone works in them. But when I plug in Hyperx again mic again doesn't work. What should I do ? I saw a few videos on YouTube bot nothing help me.

:)

Yaroslav Petrov1, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Yaroslav Petrov1 Win User

I tried everything you described and nothing worked.
  3. Yaroslav Petrov1 Win User

everything is connected perfectly, I have already checked it dozens of times. everything is connected perfectly, I have already checked it dozens of times. I can only hear the sound in HyperX headphones, but on other headphones everything works as it should

no, I don't have another controller unfortunately

Also I updated the controller itself and that didn't help either
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Yaroslav! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please make sure to firmly plug in or push your headset to the controller. And check the mute button if it's turned on or not.

Do you also have another controller where we can try your Hyperx headset to further isolate the issue?
  5. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying mate. Since your other headset works fine, the issue here must be a compatibility of your headset to the console. I would suggest you to refer to your headset manual on how to update its firmware or get in touch with the manufacturer support to ask more about their headset compatibility.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Got it. Have you tried checking your audio settings like your audio output and change it to something else? You can also check the Advanced audio features.

Also, try to change your chat mixer:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Profile & system > Settings > General > Volume & audio output.
    Select Additional options > Chat mixer, and then choose one of the options.

Please refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/....
Thema:

1. Xbox doesn't see headset mic - Similar Threads - doesn't headset mic

2. Recon 50 headset, mic works, then it doesn't

in XBoX on Windows
    Recon 50 headset, mic works, then it doesn't: Short Version: I have a recon 50 headset that is wired and has a separate microphone. They are still fairly new. I have had them for 1 month and 5 days, and only used then a handful of times. So...
  3. My headset doesn't play sound when the mic is connected

in XBoX on Windows
    My headset doesn't play sound when the mic is connected: I have a Razer Barracuda X which comes with a microphone. In the first day of using it I had both the sound and mic working but the next the mic started causing my headset to stop playing sound....
  4. have a headset with a mic which works completely fine on phone. but it doesn't work in...

in XboX Insiders
    have a headset with a mic which works completely fine on phone. but it doesn't work in...: however, even that doesn't work in game chat in Warzone. can someone please help withthis using any solution? thanks! submitted by /u/omisfunny [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One Chat Headset - Why is there no audio and the mic doesn't work???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Chat Headset - Why is there no audio and the mic doesn't work???: I'm tearing my hair out with this! I've had a chat headset that was bundled with the original xbox one (its the original headset, with the adapter and wire). I've never used it so thought I'd try...
  6. Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??: I recently bought the stereo headset for my xbox one. Everything works fine, except for game chat. In party chat I can talk and hear other people, but when I play Rainbow Six Siege I cant hear...
  7. Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stereo headset mic doesn't work in game chat for Rainbow Six Siege??: I recently bought the stereo headset for my xbox one. Everything works fine, except for game chat. In party chat I can talk and hear other people, but when I play Rainbow Six Siege I cant hear...
  8. Headset mic doesn't seem to be working correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset mic doesn't seem to be working correctly.: Headset mic cannot transmit my voice but I can hear others. Have tried trouble shooting to no avail. What to try next? 0ae50730-42a2-46dd-bab0-3f90318dd5b1
  9. TB stealth 500X Headset - chat audio - console doesn't reconise the mic help

in XBoX on Consoles
    TB stealth 500X Headset - chat audio - console doesn't reconise the mic help: I have the headset paired with the transmitter, the game audio works but the chat doesn't, its a brand new headset it came today, the xbox one cant find the mic yet the mic does work because i can...
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic is producing Static or Doesn't hear anything at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic is producing Static or Doesn't hear anything at all: It seems that I keep getting told that my mic is producing static noise/ Crackling noises or sometimes my mic doesn't hear me. Please help if you know of fix./ I have tired various fixes: Unplug...