Xbox doesnt record background sounds such as youtube or discord

Discus and support Xbox doesnt record background sounds such as youtube or discord in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since I finally updated my win10, I have issues with sounds on the background while im playing games. It doesnt record my youtube songs nor the discord... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TypedVolcano438, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Xbox doesnt record background sounds such as youtube or discord

Since I finally updated my win10, I have issues with sounds on the background while im playing games. It doesnt record my youtube songs nor the discord conversations that happens on the background, only the game sound

:)

TypedVolcano438, Jan 10, 2018
  2. Runar64
    Runar64 Guest
    xBox on W10 recording audio from game

Hi!

I play Euro Truck Simulator 2 on my Windows 10 Computer and I record while driving. My problem is that I listen to music when I drive around and as a result my videos get Copyright Claimed on YouTube. I have noticed that I can choose to not record Audio
    in the Setting in Game DVR, but then my viewers can't hear the game sounds. Is there any way I could play music in the background and choose to not record the sound of that program but at the same time record Audio In-game?

Runar64, Jan 10, 2018
  3. mak67
    mak67 Guest
    No sound from Game DVR?

no sound well mine doesnt record, you say xbox record that and it says its recored, go to your clips and there is none saved

mak67, Jan 10, 2018
  4. adamAmaros Win User

Recording voice and my face over my gameplay in real time with kinect

Upload studio is great only it doesnt record face and sound in real time while playing. Xbox has great camera and mic and my kids want to be youtubers ..it would be such a great instrument for that real time commentary while playing for example Minecraft...
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hey, I'm interested in recording youtube videos on my xbox series x.

From the sound of it, you want to record your gameplay for YouTube? The YouTube app does not have that option. The only way you could to that is to record your gameplay using either the record that option on the Xbox, or invest in a video capture device for your pc, which you can connect your Xbox to, so you can record the videos for YouTube.
  6. mak67 Win User

No sound from Game DVR?

no sound well mine doesnt record, you say xbox record that and it says its recored, go to your clips and there is none saved
  7. JavedMulani Win User

Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no agree button so i cant connect xbox

On discord when It says "Xbox wants to acess your discord account, it doesnt have any button that says agree or authorize
  8. BOZO BR SP Win User

HDD XBOX ONE

lol that's not my video... i found it on youtube and sounds like mine hahaha, so is that normal right? because i ask two friends who have xbox one and they said their consoles doesnt do that sound...
Thema:

Xbox doesnt record background sounds such as youtube or discord

1. Xbox doesnt record background sounds such as youtube or discord - Similar Threads - doesnt record background

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  4. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  5. why when i record last 15 seconds on my xbox one console, the clip doesnt save to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    why when i record last 15 seconds on my xbox one console, the clip doesnt save to my...: when i go to record a game clip, i check back and its as if the clip was never recorded, is there a way to get these clips back? theyre important. 5b0ae9c2-2107-46b6-a3a0-aaa72fa238ac
  6. X-BOX game bar doesnt record my voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-BOX game bar doesnt record my voice: Hi, I like to use xbox game bars option to record last 30 seconds of my screen and audio, but my michrophone audio never gets recorded. If I try to record using alt+r then if I press on...
  7. GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB: i realized every time xbox or game crash game dvr crash too until you restart your console, i dont know if its problem of the games, of the xbox or game dvr but they can't work simultaneously and...
  8. game dvr doesnt let you choose what mic to record with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game dvr doesnt let you choose what mic to record with: i have a built in mic in my laptop that is broken but i have a good mic plugged in... for some reason it chooses to record with the broken one instead of letting me choose between input devices......
  9. Game DVR doesnt record game audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR doesnt record game audio: the video records fine but there is no sound when i watch my recording Can anyone help me fix it? 78334989-a65b-4920-93d3-c2f458b80cb5
  10. " Xbox Record That" Doesnt record clips anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    " Xbox Record That" Doesnt record clips anymore.: Well, everything was working fine for long time. Now when I am in Bf4, the level ups and "magic moments" say they get recorded, but nothing in my clips. Same when I say Xbox, Record That. Just...