Xbox doesn’t let me download Xbox 360

Discus and support Xbox doesn’t let me download Xbox 360 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my Xbox doesn’t let me install Xbox 360 games from Xbox live gold only Xbox game pass and it doesn’t let me buy from the store and since they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cruelfox_, Jun 22, 2020.

1. /u/Cruelfox_
    /u/Cruelfox_ Guest

So my Xbox doesn’t let me install Xbox 360 games from Xbox live gold only Xbox game pass and it doesn’t let me buy from the store and since they removed battle block and I don’t have the disc anymore I had it ages ago I can’t get the game anymore

submitted by /u/Cruelfox_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cruelfox_, Jun 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. jasonmcclure48 Win User

Question about games with gold

It doesn’t seem to want to let me log in to xbox live through my xbox 360 even though i am using the same gamertag. Not sure what is going on.
  3. Janet_C Win User

Xbox game pass doesn’t let me download games.

Hi James, I noticed you marked the answer as not helpful, did you still get the same error after doing the process?
  4. James Jamea Win User

Pardon, I submitted it as not helpful, as at the start, when i copied the code, i mistook your dashes at the start of each line of code as part of it, so when i ran it, it displayed an error, but now i fixed it. I have done all the steps successfully although I haven’t restarted it yet as i have a download that is not finished yet and if i restart it will stop. Thank you.
  5. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Perform this procedure. All of these steps may take some time to complete.

1. Open Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

2. Copy and paste these commands execute them by pressing Enter, you must do this for each one.

- sfc /scannow

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

3. In the Windows browser type "wsreset" and run that app.

This will open the Microsoft Store, wait a few seconds and close it.

Restart the PC and try again.

Best Regards.
  6. nicholas page Win User

Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

Yeah no it didn’t work, I downloaded it from Xbox gamepass and it still doesn’t let me play. I just checked my subscription as well and I do have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate still
Thema:

1. Xbox doesn’t let me download Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - doesn’t let download

2. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  3. Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.: This has been going on for a year too long. Y’all need to fix this bs. submitted by /u/Cman4298 [link] [comments]
  4. I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve added a gift card to my account but when I go to purchase a game it doesn’t let me...: I’ve added a gift card to my Xbox account. When I’ve gone to buy a game with it the funds do not appear. Why is this? d959cc79-750d-4844-b5be-de7b5848afc9
  5. Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play: I’ve had the digital version of this game since season 2 and it’s worked decently well on letting me start the game but now once I get to the press a to start screen and i click a it gives me a...
  6. Why doesn’t it let me unblock someone on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why doesn’t it let me unblock someone on Xbox?: I blocked my mate, when I go to unblock him it lets me but then I click back on his name and it says unblock. and when I unblock him and join his party it says I’ve muted him and doesn’t let me...
  7. Why doesn’t my series s let me extract audio from HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my series s let me extract audio from HDMI: My One X crapped out on me, it had the optical port that I used to hook up to my Bose speaker. I just got the Series s and notice it doesn’t have an optical port. So i ordered an HDMI/optical...
  8. The “let’s go” button doesn’t work when I try and make an account to login on minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    The “let’s go” button doesn’t work when I try and make an account to login on minecraft on ps4: Whenever I go to click the “let’s go” button on Xbox sign in it never works. b02da0b4-b022-4d68-be79-e66e9ece2e14
  9. My Xbox party chat doesn’t let me connect but everything else works fine

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox party chat doesn’t let me connect but everything else works fine: For about 2 weeks my party chat hasn’t let me connect but everything else including online multiplayer works fine , I have tried changing wifis and wired and wireless connections but nothing seems...
  10. Xbox series S doesn’t let me download games when it’s off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S doesn’t let me download games when it’s off: Hello, my Xbox series S doesn’t let me download games when I turn it off, I already have everything active for the Xbox to automatically update or download games when it’s not on. I’m trying to...