XBOX doesn't launch and won't let me uninstall or reinstall

Discus and support XBOX doesn't launch and won't let me uninstall or reinstall in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; XBOX application (PC - Wndows 10) does not launch, and it doesn't allow me to uninstall or reinstall it. I am able to install games (not the XBOX... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Angel Luis Escribano, Dec 7, 2020.

1. XBOX doesn't launch and won't let me uninstall or reinstall

XBOX application (PC - Wndows 10) does not launch, and it doesn't allow me to uninstall or reinstall it.

I am able to install games (not the XBOX application) from the store on a different disk, but this disk is small, so it was just a test. The disk in which XBOX and all games are installed is working perfectly fine with other gaming platforms like Steam,
    Battle.Net, Origina, Epic, Ubisoft... So I think the issue is not with the disk itself, but with the folder in which XBOX is installed.

Please help. I am unable to play any game.

Thanks!

:)

Angel Luis Escribano, Dec 7, 2020
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

Netflix not working at all anymore on Xbox One now?

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't work. It won't even let me get it from the store.
  3. Djiboutination Win User

Latest update has broken Titanfall completely

My game crashed in the middle of a match and it won't launch and I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling it and it won work
  4. yobrizo Win User

External Hard Drives on XBOX ONE: system update causing failure?

to me what happens to me is that it won't let me update the games that are on a hard drive. in the end I have to uninstall them and reinstall them
  5. limbermender Win User

Game Not Fully Uninstalling

It's installed again but now when I open it it says. There was a problem launching your game or app. If your trying to accept a game invite, the content on your console doesn't match the version you've been invited to play. Or if your trying to start your own game, try launching it again. If it still won't launch, uninstall it, than reinstall it. (0x87e1000c)
  6. DrDad77 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App Error 0x409 0x80080300

Been the same for me for several weeks. Windows 10 won't let me uninstall. "reset" doesn't work. :(
Thema:

XBOX doesn't launch and won't let me uninstall or reinstall

1. XBOX doesn't launch and won't let me uninstall or reinstall - Similar Threads - doesn't launch won't

2. Games from gamepass doesn't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from gamepass doesn't launch: I have a xbox one S and have problem playing any games. Its been a year since i had gamepass and recently i got it. I downloaded some games from gamepass, no one worked. Black screen or the...
  3. My Xbox one s doesn't want to launch the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one s doesn't want to launch the Microsoft store: My Microsoft store on Xbox one s doesn't want to lauch for about 2 weeks now and I can't buy games. WHAT DO I DO 4757acea-d440-4e03-b6c8-f9663fa2fea6
  4. I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am receiving an error message when I try to launch that says my graphics card doesn't...: I have a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 and from what I have seen online, that should be enough to run Starfield. I'm not the most tech savvy but I tried to reinstall the game and I updated my drivers...
  5. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't launch anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't launch anymore: Hi, Yesterday I pre ordered the phantom liberty dlc for cyberpunk 2077. I own the vase game on disk, but it was completely downloaded again with PL and now I have it twice in my library. Both...
  6. Sniper Elite 5 doesn't launch on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 doesn't launch on Xbox app: Hello, so I recently brought the game pass and I install some game like sniper elite 5 I launch it and nothing happen (has the same thing for forza so I been like "oh maybe a problem of...
  7. Minecraft dungeons doesn't launch because of syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons doesn't launch because of syncing data: Hello I bought minecraft dungeons recently and I seem to have issues with it . Whenever I launch the game it does the usual then gets stuck on "syncing data". I already tried to launch the...
  8. Atomic Heart doesn't launch after Splash Screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atomic Heart doesn't launch after Splash Screen.: I've been unable to play since I originally bought the game pass on the first. I've tried everything suggested in every corner of the internet. Resetting Xbox Gaming Service & The Xbox App....
  9. Xbox App doesn't launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App doesn't launch: Hi, I'm trying to launch Xbox App on Windows and it doesn't work. I used it today and everything was fine, until I went dinner and when I turned on my computer and tried to launch Xbox App it...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 doesn't launch.: How would I be able to fix this? I only recently bought the game on steam, and it doesn't even start for me. This is what I get in event viewer: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe,...