Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV

Discus and support Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to know why the Xbox does not give me a signal when I connect it to a monitor (PC) by HDMI or VGA, but when I connect it to TV if it works for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheGodMex, Nov 8, 2019.

  1. TheGodMex
    TheGodMex Guest

    Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV


    I want to know why the Xbox does not give me a signal when I connect it to a monitor (PC) by HDMI or VGA, but when I connect it to TV if it works for me

    :)
     
    TheGodMex, Nov 8, 2019
    #1
  2. TheGodMex Win User

    Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV

    As I do on TV, I do it on the monitor only with an HDMI cable and I tried on 2 monitors, but it doesn't give me a signal, it only works when I connect it to the TV
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV

    Hi TheGodMex,

    Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue connecting your Xbox One to a Monitor via VGA and HDMI. Are you using any kind of adapters when connecting your console to the monitor? Sometimes, video converter/adapters can cause issues
    with displaying picture to a monitor.

    Please keep us updated.
  4. TheGodMex Win User

    Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV

    113/5000

    I did not use any adapter I only used it with the monitor that does not have an hdmi input before if it worked but no longer
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

    Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV

    Hey there TheGodMex,

    So then none of the monitors have an HDMI input? If you are plugging it into those monitors using the HDMI to VGA adapter then it is possible that the root cause of this is going to be either the adapter or the monitors.

    If the issue was coming from the consoles side then you would more than likely not be getting any display on any monitors/tv's.

    Also give it a try with a different HDMI cable if you do have a spare.

    I hope this helps.
  6. Mauro Sarlat Win User

    My xbox cant connect to my laptop. With the hdmi cord.

    Hi Jordan N.

    My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

    Unfortunately that setup will not work the HDMI Xbox conection is to provide information to a monitor or tv and that is what the laptop does they don't work as monitors receiving signals or information through the screen. (output mode only for the laptops)

    Thanks,
    Mauro
Thema:

Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV

Loading...
  1. Xbox does not give signal on monitors only on TV - Similar Threads - does signal monitors

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Why does my Xbox one s turn on then says no signal al then turns off

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s turn on then says no signal al then turns off: Xbox one s turns on then says no signal, stays on for 2-3 mins then shuts off 26656dee-b681-4346-91d7-aaa07f8d9ef4