: Xbox does display anything just blank screen

Discus and support : Xbox does display anything just blank screen in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox does display anything just blank screen When i turned on my xbox i tried loading a game 5 times and everytime it took to long and so i restarted... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TylerMckee2, Jul 13, 2020.

1. TylerMckee2
    TylerMckee2 Guest

When i turned on my xbox i tried loading a game 5 times and everytime it took to long and so i restarted it it wouldent turn back on just a blank screen and ive turned it off multipule times and it did the samething it would do the xbox intro then go blank
    but still able to turn it off using tue controller and it comes up with the three options of turing off the consle turing off the controller and restarting the consle but the screen was still blank

:)

TylerMckee2, Jul 13, 2020
  2. BowLoMeaT Win User

Black screen

The screen is blank/black when I turn on the console, so I cant really see anything. And the controller doesn't connect to the console, prabably because the display settings are wrong. And everything seems fine with the A/V cable (the screen does work and
    the controller connects)
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox won’t start up - please help

That does, thanks.

To clarify the Xbox button on the console lights up, correct? You said it's white, so I'm guessing this is an Xbox One S, so that means it doesn't have a power brick to check. We do want to verify it's starting up properly.

If it is starting up, I'd reset the Xbox display (default display mode on startup).

The link I provided here,
    has a section "Your screen is blank after you turn on the console". Under that is a section "Reset your display settings". It's just easier to link those steps than copy them down, but let me know if you have trouble finding
    those steps and I can copy/paste them.

Try that display reset and see if anything does show up on screen; we can figure out what to do from there.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox One X will not boot.

Hi,

When you switch on console, do you get any display before it powers off? Does it start up with the green splash screen, or does the screen stay blank?
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Tela Preta [Mod Translation - Black Screen]

Hey Marcelomms

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with your console.

Does your console ever show the green Xbox bootup animation at all?

If it does not, and you just display a blank screen, then you may need to
    reset your display settings

This will bootup your console in low resolution mode [640 × 480], which you should be able to adjust soon after.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of the screen

Thema:

1. : Xbox does display anything just blank screen - Similar Threads - does display anything

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox Profile Hub display some random avatar and not my own?: I recently made some tweaks to my male Xbox Avatar. And now on my Xbox Profile Hub displays random women avatars. What up with that? Is that like some default setting? I know the Xbox severs have...
  6. Does any one know how to fix messed up and really dark display colors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does any one know how to fix messed up and really dark display colors?: [img] Whenever I change my TV picture mode from movie to anything else, the display gets all messed up. I've tried a few ways but I cant seem to fix it. I have also tried restarting my Xbox and...
  7. port does not display on the TV what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    port does not display on the TV what do I do?: I have a series x and when ever I try to play it does not Display on the TV the hdmi is not working what should I do ? 169c2555-5bac-415f-85a8-e0d253696c35
  8. Why does my Xbox Series S not display?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series S not display?: My Xbox Series S is working perfectly on an older Samsung tv, but as soon as I plug it into my new Samsung tv is gives me *no signal*. I have tried everything, from hard reset, to rebooting,...
  9. Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language: When I boot up my Xbox half of the dashboard is English and the other stuff is another language, does anyone have a fix for this? ff1d5b43-19b6-4c49-822c-9d43922c3eca
  10. xbox button doe not display the guide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox button doe not display the guide: hi every one ! i have a problem. when i hit the xbox button, normally it should display the guide screen. but it doesn't. instead the screen is just going darker as if it were on the background,...