Xbox DNS error

Discus and support Xbox DNS error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox giving me error and not connecting to online.. Error: "you DNS server can't resove Xbox live server names." I've tried different DNS servers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NASIR ALI (nasir.ali3), Sep 25, 2018.

1. Xbox DNS error

my xbox giving me error and not connecting to online..

Error: "you DNS server can't resove Xbox live server names."

I've tried different DNS servers from my ISP by putting manually and also tried google DNS but error still sustain.

any advice would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks

:)

NASIR ALI (nasir.ali3), Sep 25, 2018
  2. I'm getting error

I'm getting error while trying to connect xbox 360 on internet.

looks like a DNS error,

i'm using wireless, automatic ip, automatic DNS.

GingerWinner461, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Can't connect to live (WI-FI)

guys im using ethernet now but it says "error dns: the dns cant conect to the xbox servers"

TheXboxAgency, Sep 25, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Xbox DNS error

Hey NASIR!

Thanks for bringing this issue to us! Go ahead and try the steps posted on our

Connection troubleshooter
    on our website. Give them a shot and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 25, 2018
  5. TheXboxAgency Win User

Can't connect to live (WI-FI)

guys im using ethernet now but it says "error dns: the dns cant conect to the xbox servers"
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

DNS error

if you have an DNS Error you can use an alternative DNS for your xbox.

In xbox Dashboard network Settings you can change them to google DNS.

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Then you will not get the DNS Error Message.

developers.google.com/.../public-dns

If you don´t want to use it.

If you are conceted wireless to your Router and you get an DNS Error, the Router sometimes don´t transmit the DNS to all network devices. So your xbox don´t know the DNS of your Internet connection.

In your Router you can set "DNS and WINS Server Settings". If it is blank your Router would normally give it´s IP adress as DNS Server. But sometimes this don´t work especially for wireless clients. So you can fill there the DNS Server of your provider and
    restart your Router.

Or you go the much easier way and use google public DNS Server in xbox Dashboard.
  7. XBF Erick C Win User

ERROR DE DNS (DNS ERROR)

8. BULLETBARTENDER Win User

BEC Technologies BEC 5200 Series: Known Issues

Why do I keep DNS error. DNS cant resolve server names. I've entered primary and secondary server which works for a little bit. I. Reset back factory settings. Is there a address that actually works for Xbox live so these DNS errors will stop
  9. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox DNS error

Hey NASIR!

Thanks for bringing this issue to us! Go ahead and try the steps posted on our

Connection troubleshooter
    on our website. Give them a shot and let us know how it goes!
Thema:

Xbox DNS error

1. Xbox DNS error - Similar Threads - DNS error

2. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  3. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  4. Dns error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dns error: Why it's keep showing me dns error I've been trying to fix it like an hour but can't be fix and i still can't go to xbox live pls help me 0a4acdac-ca1d-415a-95e3-391b20e54f2a
  5. DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names.: DNS Error, Your DNS server can't resolve Xbox Live server names. I have an old Xbox 360 that connects to the network via internet cable, but it wont connect to the internet, the main error i have...
  6. getting an error where my xbox cannot resolve DNS - happens with wireless and wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    getting an error where my xbox cannot resolve DNS - happens with wireless and wired...: is my xbox x network card flaky ? fa3ea43a-c37a-40ec-a1df-825745a8da90
  7. I have a dns error and 8888 , 8844 is not working is there any thing that can help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a dns error and 8888 , 8844 is not working is there any thing that can help me?: Please help me with this error i had it for a long time and i can't fix it i tried Dns 8888 and 8844 and it didn't work please help e4d37db4-9150-4b53-84bd-aefd56e8de50
  8. DNS error 80151903 on Xbox 360 while connecting to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on Xbox 360 while connecting to Xbox live: Whenever i try to connect on xbox live it gives me this error code (80151903). Please suggest some ways to solve this problem. 94a375a5-1524-4a2b-b115-fa1a35cf4cf3
  9. Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox Live: DNS error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox Live: DNS error: My Xbox 360 can't connect to Xbox Live. We have tried almost all solutions, and the router works just fine. Every time we sign in, it gives us this error: Your console can't connect to Xbox Live....
  10. DNS error for only one connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error for only one connection: Hello i have been having a dns error with my zte internet box thingy i dont know the name of it but u put time cards on it like a phone but its only use if for internet and i keep getting a dns...